Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your biggest fear?

Muffin

Not being able to die, and the ever consuming darkness. Also why are humans at the second they are born have a phobia of creatures with sharp teeth and deformed faces? was there a point where a creature like this existed and hunted humans causing us to be on the look out for this "thing" since our first breath in life in case this monster as you would put it still is out there craving flesh. im just saying be careful out there

Edited by Jeff The Killer LXI

Losing a hand! :blink:

But the worst is the fear of losing a friend or family member, which sucks, 'cause that stuff has happened, happens and will happen again. :(

Time to play my guitar and call relatives! ^_^

My biggest fear is losing those close to me. I've lost a couple of friends in the past due to very tragic events and it has got to be one of the most painful experiences to ever have to go through. Granted it brings everyone I know closer together and our friendships become stronger from it, but the pain of losing any loved one is one of my biggest fears.

This is why I always keep my friends and family close to me. Cherish the time you have with everyone you know because you never know the day that they'll be gone from your life.

Sorry for the sad post, but if there is any fear in my life it's this one.

forever alone (which I pretty much am anyways), heights (I always feel sick to my stomach, and imagine the platform/balcony/edge/ that I'm standing on collapsing), and yes, I'm still scared(ish) of the dark, I've seen too many horror movies...

My biggest fear?

The ocean..... I NEVER know whats under me, we know so extremly little about the ocean.

And well, dont even mention the dark waters. The abyss, the deep dark waters. Holy shit, i'd rather die the going down there in a 100%safe submarine.

Posted Image

Prime example.

I have a fear of going through anything that might give me a certain level of permanent physical or mental damage.

The idea of being deformed from what I am just terrifies me. I hate scarring.

I love scars, they seem so cool. Its kinda hard to explain, its kinda like its proof that I went through something, and overcame it and got better.

However, what scares me more than anything in the world is dying and being forgotten. If I am forgotten, yet still alive, then I have another chance to leave a lasting impression on the world. If I am dead but I am remembered, then my life had some purpose. But If I die and get forgotten, then what was the point of it all? Just to take up space and resources, and live an uneventful life? I cant stand to think about that. Whatever I do, I want to be remembered for it, even if its just one person.

The only thing I'm afraid of is immortality...and that's because it would suck too much ass to see everything slowly die around you.

I would very much like to be immortal. I know that I would be sad to see all my friends and family die around me, but the memory of having them will stay with me. It will be worth it. Also, I will be able to make new friends, and even though I know that they would die to, it would still be worth it. I would focus on spending time with them, and not to mourn for the future.

Death with no meaning behind it.

Basically dying before I can really make a impact on the world or someone.

I totally agree with you.

What method of being brutally murdered wouldn't scare you!?

I think that I would be prefered to be brutally murdered. It would be an epic way to go.
  • Brohoof 1

Used to be afraid of heights, but my first trip to 6flags fixed that :P Otherwise that not too much, dying from something pointless unexpectedly like a car accident would suck though...

(---- interception brohoof

FREAKING BEES. I blame my popcan. Why do bee's like soda so much?

I was at church camp, and everypony drank tons of soda. Because of this, soda cans would inevitably be left laying about, but most of them were thrown away in outdoor trash cans. However, the bees liked the soda cause of the sugar in them. So the trash cans were always SWARMING with bees. It was an adventure and a half just to throw something out. Of couse , the bees also when to the soda I was drinking. I got fed up with it, and just clapped my hands on any bee that came near. I became the resident bee killer, cause I wasnt scared to get stung. I actually pierced my hand with a stinger by mistake when I clapped one of the bees, but I just pulled it out and that was that. So, that kinda helped me get over any fear of being stung by a bee.

My biggest fear would have to be abandonment. Back in college it was the worst, and I had a complete and utter breakdown. That was the darkest, bleakest time of my life, and the only way I was able to push through was with the help of my friends. Yet another reason I love this show: "Never underestimate the power of friendship." I've been saying that for the past 4 years ^^

Also, I'm deathly afraid of porcelain dolls and mirrors. If I'm anywhere near any of those, I have to have a large light source, or I go into complete panic mode.

Also, the dark, but it's not always. It's whenever my mind wants to be all "Hey! There's something in here that wants to kill you -trollface-" though, Pinkie has actually helped me with that :3

I was at church camp, and everypony drank tons of soda. Because of this, soda cans would inevitably be left laying about, but most of them were thrown away in outdoor trash cans. However, the bees liked the soda cause of the sugar in them. So the trash cans were always SWARMING with bees. It was an adventure and a half just to throw something out. Of couse , the bees also when to the soda I was drinking. I got fed up with it, and just clapped my hands on any bee that came near. I became the resident bee killer, cause I wasnt scared to get stung. I actually pierced my hand with a stinger by mistake when I clapped one of the bees, but I just pulled it out and that was that. So, that kinda helped me get over any fear of being stung by a bee.

But if you get stung by 100 you could DIEEEEEE. TERRIFYING.

• Brohoof 1

Wasps/Bees. People tell me bees will leave me alone if I don't mess with them... Tell that to the bees.

Mirrors. IT feels just... weird... I think I've watched

. It feel like someone is watching me from the mirror... *Shivers*

The dark. Especially outside at night. It feels like someone is stalking me...

Sounds that seem to come from nowhere. It feels like I'm in a horror movie and that's the creepy music...

When things just appear all the sudden in Minecraft.

CUPCAKES. I will never eat cupcakes again...

I have so many fears I couldn't pick a biggest one, lol

I am afraid of things that don't even exist. Irrational fear of the ocean because I can't handle the idea of either a fish touching me or seeing something akin to a Mesozoic marine reptile... I have a bad case of agoraphobia, actually, as well, and I fear the dark.

ive got two fears. clowns...they are evil creepy possessed freaks, and dolls. they freak me out to no end. i cannot be in the same room as a doll.ever.