Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your biggest fear?

Muffin

I love heights! i want to go skydiving so bad!

Me too.

Big spiders and insects, big wild animals such as Bears or big cats. And most importantly, Death, most specifically the unavoidable type in where you know it's gonna happen soon, but not exactly when (I very constantly dream about stuff falling from the sky and destroying houses and killing people, and I just know that in any second one might fall on me and I might die. These things include meteors, volcanic rocks, planes, bombs, among others)

I also fear monkey...but mainly because when i was a kid a monkey haunted me and danced and yelled and screamed bloody murder, but i only saw it on my wall in my bedroom above my dresser. It was the first ghost i ever encountered

My biggest fear is definately failure(especially socially). I get nervous as hell when talking to people on which I want to make a good impression and especially girls. I am nervous most of the time, but the urge to get over my fears makes me do a lot of daring stuff that gives others a quite fearless impression of me. But I can't hide my fear when interacting with others and I feel vulnerable.

And Iam afraid of growing old and never accomplish anything

Edited by Wildcard

Oh god.

Well, I have a list.

Here we go.

Ahem.

Mirrors

faces

lights

eyes

wet paper

spiders

mosquitoes

malaria

getting diseases

pitch black darkness

not-completely-cooked cookies

showers

opened toilets

smiles

creepypastas (Screw it, i sill read them).

googly eyes

opera singers

mannequins

cardboard cutouts

upside-down plates

looking behind me

drains

metal bars

tight spaces

makeup

closets

wheels

black dots

going down stairs at night

the feeling of being left behind

nostalgia

phones

being alone

bananas

dolls

peels

unplugged wires

opened books

and finally,

masks

It's all so sad but true.

• Brohoof 1

Not many things legitmately scare me (they make me anxious or jumpy, but not scared), but being constrained absolutly terrifies me. If I am tied down or forced to be stuck in a certain position and am completely unable to move I feel like screaming.

I'm terrified of spiders, but only when there's tons of tiny ones or if they surprise me, and even then it's only little jump scares really.

My biggest fear, i would have to say, is being really dirty, messy or even worse, sticky! :o

just the thought of having sticky hands creeps me right out. If i get sticky at all I tense up and start shaking until i can clean myself. I don't know why. I just find it... weird, i guess.

Heights. I get a strange urge to want to jump and end it all. :o

The exact same thing! I'm not scared of heights because I may fall, I'm scared of them because I may jump :/

Other than that... Not much.. thought I went on a field trip to an old Sanitorium (or sanitarium, I know there is a difference but i can't remember which) anyway, it scared the hell out of me and I broke down crying in a corner... Not one of my proudest moments but I'm scared to death of them!

Old age, by a long shot.. And the concept of running out of time/wasting time/not dying at the perfect time I.e before I've achieved what I want but after I'm older than I ever wanted to be. Also not being remembered is a big part of it.

Death itself I don't have an issue with.

Also being schizo there are the shadow people, demons, fallen angels and the like that exist in my head that try to hurt me. Though I've gotten better at dealing with them. But I guess I'm pretty scared of becoming severely mentally ill again for the same reason above, losing precious time.

Edited by Reverie

Chucky.....that should of never been made....

THIS^

I was scared for 8 freaking years, because when I was little, I saw the scene where he throws the tv on the girl in the bath tub and she gets electrocuted D:

Then when I finally got over it, guess what was in the Halloween section at walmart?

But now I'm over it. There's Much more scary stuff I've read.

Edited by Zalgo

I know this will sound strange, but I have a fear of bloodveins and I am afraid to cut them and don't like to look at them either. I just don't like to think about it, it just sounds horrific to cut a bloodvein.

Oh yes i'm afraid of expressing my opinions. Probably thanks to school. Whenever i expressed my opinion about something people would scream and yell at me because they don't like your opinion. So they try to change it. I have had so many of my own opinions and feelings hurt by this i have stopped sharing them except anonymously or with close friends that wont hate me for it. (Of course it doesn't help when you have a disorder that makes your nerves and emotions more sensative.)

I have an intense fear of having something wrong with me, like depression or ADHD. I'm not exactly sure why I'm so scared of that, I generally don't care about trying to fit in and in fact usually try to be unique. I guess the issue is that I know both depression and ADHD run in my family so I have a very good chance of having one.

Other than that, almost any horror story will scare me so bad I sometimes cant even sleep in my room for several nights. I've gotten better about it but still, you would never catch me dead watching something like "It"

Hurting people who are close to me, the ocean and other choppy deep water, dark rooms, bugs, drama, locked rooms, being buried alive, ax murderers, rapists, CLOWNS.

Oh god, clowns.

Edited by PinkSlippers