Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favourite fast food place?

Rarity Paige Belle

For me it's definitely Burger King. A friend of mine and I have a certain "ritual" involving that place. Anytime we buy a video game or finish writing an exam or do well in something we eat in Burger King. And sometimes even just for kicks XD. There is one next to our school and this developed overtime.

It's not about the food (which we actually do enjoy) or any real big reason. It's just something we got used to doing and won't stop anytime soon :). It's nonsense but it's fun. Hooray for cholesterol!

I don't care if everyone else hates it, I used to LOVE Boston Market, but unfortunately they don't have it in the UK. I also like Taco Bell but there's only one here and it's not close to me.

For a burger place, Wendy's is my favorite, but again, it's not here in the UK. :(

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I don't care if everyone else hates it, I used to LOVE Boston Market, but unfortunately they don't have it in the UK. I also like Taco Bell but there's only one here and it's not close to me.

For a burger place, Wendy's is my favorite, but again, it's not here in the UK. :(

We in the UK used to have Wendy's! In fact there was one in the town where I come from! (Uxbridge) But it closed down more than 15 years ago! Edited by Princess Sunbutt
  • Brohoof 1

Burger King. It was either that or YO! Sushi. Burger King just has so many things that do me well. Their chicken tendercrisp is heaven-sent - all I need to do is not think of Scootaloo :)

I love Boston Market, I live close to one, so I go there whenever I have a craving, I especially love eating at Boston Market in the autumn, they have very good rotisserie chicken and I love their cream spinach, although I get tired on hamburgers, I never get tired of Boston Market.

I don'tthink I'd call 5 Guys fast food. They're sort of a new breed of restaurant that's been coming into popularity in the past years; somewhere between fast food and a real restaraunt.

Anyway, Wendy's and Taco Bell for me. Wendy's has the best burgers that aren't from an actual burger place (such as 5 Guys, or the amazing K&M Burger, a local place near my house. Fucking mouthgasms every time I eat there). Taco Bell is always good, and their new breakfast stuff kicks ass. Waffle Tacos are so damn good...

• Brohoof 1

Toss up between Burger King and Taco Bell as they're the most vegetarian friendly. But I'll have to go with Burger King because they have "Satisfries". They still have those right? They'd better have them. They taste like they were actually made from a potato, which you can't say about many fast food fries.

We have a Dairy Queen here in my (admittedly small) hometown that serves everyone their fast-food cravings pretty much. They're also very good to their customers, knowing most people by name and, in some cases, what they're going to order :D

Of course, that being said, Panda Express and Long John Silver's both really just take the cake for me :wub: I love those two places, and I wish they'd open up some closer to where I live -_-

• Brohoof 1

Does Chipotle count? It has to be one of my favourites to eat. Theres one 5 minutes away from me and i always go there  :D 

I always get they're burrito bowls, its so good!

• Brohoof 2

Carl's Jr...

Unlike pretty much every other fast food place, what you see in the posters and commericals is defintely what you get.

I just wish they'd quit it wityh the whole "sex sells" thing...

• Brohoof 1

Subway and Whataburger, I would say. The burgers are, "just like you like it", and subway can fill you up at a reasonable price (though they're menus are rising in price..). I'm not saying whataburger is my favorite burger place, though.

In terms of what I consider classic fast food Taco Bell has a special place in my heart for being undeniably bad for me and a bastardization of real Hispanic food yet so damn good regardless.

• Brohoof 1

Rally's/Checkers is my number 1.

great fries and burgers and hot dogs.

but I like SOMETHING from almost everywhere.