Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favourite fast food place?

Rarity Paige Belle

Arbies the fresh sliced sandwich if it were not that insatiable salty taste i don't if I would go back most of the other items are bad followed by subway.

Despite being bi and atheist and going against everything the CEO stands for, Chic-fil-a makes a damn good spicy chicken sandwich, and have you ever tried the waffle fries!?

Chick-fill-a', I love that stuff, to bad I don't have that in my country  >_>

you beat me to it. I posted before I went too page two

I use to eat subway all the time after I got off work, but for my my "favorite" would have to be taco bell, even though their taco's are fairly small, and don't have a lot of meat in them, MAN they taste good for some reason! :yay:

Probably Sonic. I love the atmosphere of ordering your food via speaker and having someone deliver it on roller-skates. It's very 50's ^^

Their food is also really good, along with their large variety of milkshakes and slushies 

(edited)

I have a strange addiction to Subway. If there's a subway within a 50 meter radius of me, I guarantee I'll be holding a footlong and spilling it's contents all over the floor.

I also love In and Out Burger but I only got to go there on my trip to the states. It seems they don't have them here in Australia :(

Note: For perfect sub, italian herbs bread toasted with salami, lettuce and olives. It's heavenly.

Edited by Foxx

I haven't had fast food in 3 years.

I know all about how the food is processed and it is absolutely disgusting.

I'm going to say mcdonalds since theres no wendy's or burger king near me and if there was their food is expensive as hell in my country.

However i also have another favorite its a fast food resturant called jollibee and their food taste awesome.

I haven't had fast food in 3 years.
I know all about how the food is processed and it is absolutely disgusting.

Sir thats just sad but its your choice not mine and i can understand why you haven't eaten fast food in 3 years.

I'm going to say mcdonalds since theres no wendy's or burger king near me and if there was their food is expensive as hell in my country.

However i also have another favorite its a fast food resturant called jollibee and their food taste awesome.

Sir thats just sad but its your choice not mine and i can understand why you haven't eaten fast food in 3 years.

I'm an animal rights activist and all that stuff, so you know how it is :P

Subway for sure.

so frsh m8

noooooo, mcdonalds is the freshest.

All jokes aside, subway is awesome, but I think yo sushi is a bit fresher. Considering its raw fish that has to be eaten on that day.

Whats your favourite sub?

noooooo, mcdonalds is the freshest.

All jokes aside, subway is awesome, but I think yo sushi is a bit fresher. Considering its raw fish that has to be eaten on that day.

Whats your favourite sub?

Sorry mate, but I don't consider yo sushi as fast food. Especially if it costs over a tenner to eat there!

Sorry mate, but I don't consider yo sushi as fast food. Especially if it costs over a tenner to eat there!

I think its fast food in a way, I never stay there and eat though, I just get one of those take away one ps and eat it on the train back to luton. Since the closest yo sushi is in st pancreas station and we only go there if we are out at London.
  • Brohoof 1

I think its fast food in a way, I never stay there and eat though, I just get one of those take away one ps and eat it on the train back to luton. Since the closest yo sushi is in st pancreas station and we only go there if we are out at London.

Isn't there a yo sushi in the galaxy centre? ( I know luton well, I used to live in Stopsley and went to the University of Bedfordshire!)