Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favourite fast food place?

Rarity Paige Belle

Isn't there a yo sushi in the galaxy centre? ( I know luton well, I used to live in Stopsley and went to the University of Bedfordshire!)

no, there was a Chinese restaurant, but that closed down a few months ago. Much food poisoning, such puking, wow.
  • Brohoof 1

Da Francesco, out of my univrsity there is this absurd small bakery where there is always a 2km crowds of students like me.. this guy is awesome! alone he maked the best pizzas, Pucce, Focacche, everything awesome and tasty and chep! with 2.50 euros you have half of a pizza and a coke

Definitely Subway, especially with the sriracha stuff they've got now.  It works on pretty much everything.  (Though I'm missing the Tuscan chicken they had for a brief while, they really need to bring that back.)  And I actually worked at one for a while, so I can vouch for the ingredients and how everything is done in the kitchen.

The only place I really *dislike* is McDonald's.  The few times I've eaten there, I've felt sick afterwards.  And it didn't matter which one it was at, so I know it wasn't just the individual McDonald's being questionable.  They're just using something in the food that my stomach doesn't agree with.

• Brohoof 2

I like Wendys, this place called Cane's, and this place called Chipotle.

All 3 are like drugs, maaan. Addicting.

Man Chipotle is soo good it's almost criminal.

Whenever I get the chance to go I definanetely go there.

But since I live in a college town it's usually too crowed to eat there and I have to wait until a better time comes. :(

That aside Chipotle is freaking amazing and is absolutely delicious and you should totally go when you have the chance.

• Brohoof 2

Man Chipotle is soo good it's almost criminal.

Whenever I get the chance to go I definanetely go there.

But since I live in a college town it's usually too crowed to eat there and I have to wait until a better time comes. :(

That aside Chipotle is freaking amazing and is absolutely delicious and you should totally go when you have the chance.

I COULD live off of it xD

Yeah, its located in a city near me, and it only gets packed around 5 o'clock since thats when people are getting off work. Which is why I try to go as early as possible..and on a weekday, lol.

• Brohoof 1

...I can't believe I have an opinion on this.

All around I'd say Wendy's. The foods pretty good, and there's some kind of variety.

Chick-fil-a is totally heavenly, and won't give you diabetes. 

Five Guys is amazing and they have the freestyle Coke machines.

• 7 months later...

Fast food is something I generally try to avoid these days, but lately I've been strapped for time and so I've been going to the multitude of McDonald's we have around here. I just grab a McChicken or two and take them with me. They're actually very good.

Now, I wouldn't say that they're my favorite fast food place. That honor goes to Arby's even if they're almost outside of fast food territory. I really love some places you guys have mentioned like Five Guys and Chipotle, but I feel like they're not quite fast food either.

My top favorite Fast Food chain is Carl's Jr (Hardees for the rest of y'all). I freaking love their six dollar burgers, they are ginormous. Second favorite is In-N-Out, I love how they prepare their food super fresh. <3 

• Brohoof 1