Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Cartoon Characters you hated as a kid

Moved to Elsewhere

Was there ever a character that you just couldn't stand as a kid. Like it partially ruins an episode of a show for you? well here's the thread for you to vent about that character. here's mine.

This first one might seem odd but Jeff the spider from Billy and Mandy. 

post-4053-0-53515700-1396900688.jpg

I don't know I just found him annoying.

Next is Murtle from Lilo and Stitch

post-4053-0-44903800-1396900742.jpg

Not the worst bully character but for some reason, she ticked me off more. Maybe because she bullied people for being weird which I am weird.

So vent away!

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

This freakin' b*tch.

Sarah_is_very_angry.jpg

I'm not calling her a b*tch because sh's a wom, I'm calling her a b*tch because she acts like a b*tch.

God, I hated everything about her. Her voice was like 2 forks scraping a plate.

Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 5

This character right here, French stereotype 10,354,768. His name is Antoine from the show Sonic SatAM and he is snooty, cowardly, and everything else a French stereotype is. Personally I wouldn't mind if he was cut out from the show entirely    

post-25141-0-85090800-1396901871.jpg

• Brohoof 5

This character right here, French stereotype 10,354,768. His name is Antoine from the show Sonic SatAM and he is snooty, cowardly, and everything else a French stereotype is. Personally I wouldn't mind if he was cut out from the show entirely

Did you hate him because he was French or because he was a stereotype? x)

This freakin' b*tch.

img-2497194-1-Sarah_is_very_angry.jpg

I'm not calling her a b*tch because sh's a wom, I'm calling her a b*tch because she acts like a b*tch.

God, I hated everything about her. Her voice was like 2 forks scraping a plate.

Personally from that show, I hated the Kanker sisters more especially since they always win in the end.

• Brohoof 3

Sorry but I hated the cow, chicken and the devil man from the cartoon show Cow and Chicken.

The whole show was hard to watch...blame it on the "weird is good" trope that was popular at the time.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Edd_jimmy_174x52.png

Ed edd n eddy was a great show. Sure Sara was annoying but Jimmy was just pathetic.

A recent show i been enjoying except MLP:FIM is Gravity Falls. Mable is a favorite.

char_76978.jpg

This is Pacifica. she have appeared in one episode and she already annoy me. I hate to see more of her.

Edited by Maud Deadly Goth

Sorry but I hated the cow, chicken and the devil man from the cartoon show Cow and Chicken.

Yeah one's annoying, one's a jerk, and one's running gag is not wearing pants. Though I did like how they were all voiced by one person.

305px-Malefica.jpg

Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty.

She simply looks frightening. When I was about 4 years old, my family had several children's book versions of Disney classics. I couldn't stand to look at the Sleeping Beauty book because of Maleficent. Even today at age 24, her visual design is superbly convincing.

Thankfully, the gaming geniuses invented Kingdom Hearts, so we have a means of kicking her ass.

I don't want to sound mean, but I didn't like Brittany the Chipette at first. She was such a bitch to her sisters a lot of the times. Oddly, Alvin being overbearing with his brothers never bothered me.

(Jeanette is best Chipmunk!)

the_girls_brittany_the_chipettes_me_bigg

• Brohoof 1

I have a list

-Sarah from Ed, Edd, n' Eddy

-Kevin from Ed, Edd, n' Eddy

-Cheese from Foster's home (I found him to be OBNOXIOUS)

-Bloo from Foster's home (I never liked his attitude. He was stubborn, annoying, and rude)

-Mitch Mitchellson (Or however you spell it) from Powerpuff girls (He was a BITCH, excuse my language).

-Myrtle from Lilo and Stitch. (Oh I wanted to HIT HER).

This all I can think of...

(edited)

THIS GUY RIGHT HERE. AAAAAAAH :angry:

img-2497407-1-Squidward_Design_2.jpg

No one should hate SpongeBob. >_>

Are you kidding me? Go watch Boating Buddies and tell me you still hate Squidward. Really, Squidward js the only character with any remaining likability. (And watch A Pal for Gary) and tell me you don't hate Spongebob. >_>

Sorry if I came off as a jerk! :catface: I apologize. It's your opinion of course!

Edited by Moonlight Magician
  • Brohoof 1

I have a list

-Sarah from Ed, Edd, n' Eddy

-Kevin from Ed, Edd, n' Eddy

-Cheese from Foster's home (I found him to be OBNOXIOUS)

-Bloo from Foster's home (I never liked his attitude. He was stubborn, annoying, and rude)

-Mitch Mitchellson (Or however you spell it) from Powerpuff girls (He was a BITCH, excuse my language).

-Myrtle from Lilo and Stitch. (Oh I wanted to HIT HER).

This all I can think of...

Let me countiu your list.

Johny Bravo: Carl (A over stereotypical nerd) and Suzy (A little girl that wont leave Johny the f,k alone)

Dee Dee from Dexters Laboratorium. I don't remeber mutch but i rember waching lloyd in space. Found a picture on google. I don't know for sure but i think the teacher robot annoyed me

because she was so nagging like a teacher is,

• Brohoof 1

Let me countiu your list.

Johny Bravo: Carl (A over stereotypical nerd) and Suzy (A little girl that wont leave Johny the f,k alone)

Dee Dee from Dexters Laboratorium. I don't remeber mutch but i rember waching lloyd in space. Found a picture on google. I don't know for sure but i think the teacher robot annoyed me

because she was so nagging like a teacher is,

I really should have thought of Suzy. Now that I think about it, she did bug me. Carl's voice was just annoying  :lol: