Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where would you like to live?

DubWolf

Somewhere in the clouds would be nice.

But considering a more real approach, anything would do really, as long as it's nice and chill.

I live in Indiana currently and I would like to stay here, though the town I live in is so very...meh. I would like to live in a bigger place within Indiana, like Evansville or Indianapolis. Even Petersburg would be better. Just a place here that feels more like a proper community.

I do very much enjoy where I live now, if I had to move it would be closer to the coast (West) Since I'm already only about 5 hours away. 

Somewhere near Vancouver or something. But I love my home ^^

I actually love living in Melbourne as its one of the safest cities in the world. If only I had a bigger and more modern home. But my house is one of the newest in the area even though it was completed in 1998. Apparently it's because it is a very expensive area and all of the other homes were built in the 1950s to mid 70s and still have asbestos in them as people can't afford to rebuild here. But conveniently it is only a 20 minute drive to the city from here! :)

I live in Indiana currently and I would like to stay here, though the town I live in is so very...meh. I would like to live in a bigger place within Indiana, like Evansville or Indianapolis. Even Petersburg would be better. Just a place here that feels more like a proper community.

You live in Indiana? :o

As for me, probably east coast or some city with a lot of, for a lack of a better term, "hipster culture". A lot of tech jobs in those cities with that.

You live in Indiana? :o

As for me, probably east coast or some city with a lot of, for a lack of a better term, "hipster culture". A lot of tech jobs in those cities with that.

Yup. Lived here all my life. It is not terrible, I just wish the politics here were not so bleh.

I'd like to live somewhere warm, where there is little to no winter. I don't like the cold and prefer to thrive in the heat.

• Brohoof 1

Kyoto, Japan. OMFG, have you seen the pictures? ... <333

EDIT: Also...there too: 

Honestly, I'm fine where I live in Minnesota, but if I HAVE to move, I'd choose to move somewhere that isn't scorching hot in the summer like Texas or Arizona. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...
6 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I'm happy living where I am here in Florida, but if I HAD to move someplace else, probably Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee or Kentucky. :mlp_huh:

Says the girl that couldn't wait to get out of Florida and told me no when was looking at jobs in the area.:P

• Brohoof 1

I can definitely say NOT in Texas.

Politics here, although better than some places (California, Mississippi, Alabama...), is pretty bad. This state voted in Ted Cruz for the senate (MORE THAN ONCE), and to me that on its own is bad. But half of the people around are fringe right fruitcakes who have no brain cells working from all the beer.

Weather, is miserable most of the year. Whether it be sweating to death, wind chill that can go through freaking PARKAS... Texas sucks.

I want to go back to Washington State, though. It's my home state, and it's where I belong.

• Brohoof 1

Somewhere in Scandinavia (Norway) with my girlfriend/future wife.

and if I save enough, probably even travel with her to British Columbia (Canada) or Toronto. We'd be spending time biking together :catface:

Edited by Tylad