Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[UNOFFICIAL] 2014 MLP Forums March Madness National Champion - *H*I*S*H*E*

Thrashy

107 users have voted

1. 1. Who will be the one pony to rule them all?

• Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie

While I wholeheartedly approve (and was contemplating doing this myself) I have to point out that the matchups you've got up there right now are the same as the semi-finals we battled through a few days ago. It seems to me it should be Rarity/Applejack for the final and Fluttershy/Pinkie Pie for third place.

I voted but I don't think I'll be campaigning much. After what happened last time I'm pretty much done with this.

I'm absolutely done with this. I voted. That's it. I'm done.

• Brohoof 2

Rarity and AJ master race!!! 

No, but seriously Pinkie's pretty much tied with Rarity as my favorite pony at this point, and AJ is third on my list. I love Flutters too, but as much as I hate going against any of the Mane 6 I had to go with my true feelings on this.

• Brohoof 4

Totally understandable, although I'm hoping this can pick up enough steam to bring up forum morale to a level at least halfway resembling what it was before. This never should've ended on such a sour note. We're all bronies here. This should be the most joyous of events, no matter who wins. :)

Very well said my friend! I have my favorites out of the 4 [Pinkie/Flutterz] but I love MLP FiM for everypony, not just my favorites. I do think morale took such a hit that a lot of the previous voters, especially the Pinkie and Rarity ones will probably ignore this topic or not be as into it as before. 

• Brohoof 1

Yeah... given how well organized and energetic the Rarijack folks were on the original thread compared to everyone else, a Rarijack final (and an AJ win in said final) is pretty much a done deal in a thread that won't be as closely followed by as many people.

Put my vote in anyway, but I know better than to expect any other outcome.

• Brohoof 1

Seeing the ready lead Applejack has obtained thus far has lead me to a conclusion.

Out of any of the final four, AJ fans more than anyone else would really like to compete in the same tourney three times in a row in hopes that they'll obtain bragging rights/pretty ribbon.

And there is something magical about a fandom that does that just so that they can spam pictures of a farmer pony making apple fritters.

img-2499272-1-204822__UNOPT__safe_applej

There truly is.

Oh my, she looks so happy  :wub:

At this point... I'm lost XD Seriously, I don't know what is going on. But my vote goes for AJ, as always.

And as I said before - I don't care who's going to win. Congratulations for all ponies and their fans :) 

My heart is with AJ (always was, always will be), but the most important thing for me is that her fans are so strong and dedicated and they prove it in situations like that one. 

• Brohoof 5

At this point, now it's basically a test of how far we're willing to go on, and on, and on without rest until we claim victory. And seeing how Applejack is in the lead by a landslide, pretty much none of us have gone anywhere.

We will win this, guys.

Applejack leads Fluttershy 52-18.  And yes, that includes my vote for the shy one.  :okiedokielokie:

Where did all the Flutter fans go?  :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

i feel like this will just cause more arguments. but meh. itll be a better ending than the official one. if its a rarijack final (which is what its looking like so far) then im going for applejack.

(edited)

This thread lacks Pinkie Pie. Here, have a spoiler that will explode pinkness.

__too_many_pinkie_pies___by_ponyphile-d5

Go Pinkie! She seems to be closing the gap, just like last time. My, I hope she does :)

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 6

inb4 "2014 MLP Forums March Madness National Champion - How it should have ended - How it should have ended"

I don't really care for who's winning anymore, these polls are getting quite silly :P I voted pinkie of course, though.

• Brohoof 5