Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[UNOFFICIAL] 2014 MLP Forums March Madness National Champion - *H*I*S*H*E*

Thrashy

107 users have voted

1. 1. Who will be the one pony to rule them all?

• Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie

i did vote for her. im quite sure there are more adorable pictures than that though.

Yeah, that was rather weak, I guess.

post-2257-0-61439200-1396961407_thumb.png

post-2257-0-17619900-1396961422_thumb.png

Better?

Also, thanks for your vote! :D

• Brohoof 6

1. The original version of the final four round. AJ and Pinkie would've advanced to the final stage, but...

2. The second version of the final four round. AJ and Fluttershy would've advanced to the final stage, but they decided to take another option.

3. The third version of the final four round. Same structure as first time. Jury's out on the victor, but judging by the pattern... 

Well as long as history doesn't repeat itself like what happened to the last tourney which I doubt it will thankfully, 

On that note! I wake up to see AJ with a massive lead and Rarity has a decent lead as well!

post-25449-0-59451600-1396910958.jpg
post-25449-0-69594700-1396963151_thumb.jpg

post-25449-0-50078100-1396963159_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I beg to differ, an all Earth pony final would be fantabulous. Besides, family are meant to stay together :3

Y'know, either way, I'm like Jokuc now. I don't really mind. Pinkie won the championship in 2012, and made it to the final two in 2013. I'll still be backing her, but if two other ponies make it to the final that have never been there before (that could be either one of Applejack, Rarity or Fluttershy) then I'm totally cool with it.  :) One thing Pinkie fans always do is stay positive, so if we don't win this bracket, we won't be disappointed - it'll be more like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3onMSh0H6jo

Still, have some cute PinkieJack! n.n

pinkie_apple_pie_by_hoyeechun-d73shbb.pn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIkqNqGkDqs

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 5

I am so glad that someone decided to do this! :wub: I put in my vote for Rarity and AJ, but boy was it hard to.  I love all the Mane Six, and both Flutters and Pinkie are adorable little dears, but...neither of them have helped me change myself for the better, as both Rarity (in my favorite episode, "Sisterhooves Social"), and AJ (just being a farmpony like myself) have.  Sorry, Pinkie and Fluttershy!  I love you both no less because of this! :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Flipturn, I like the song just fine, but if you're picking that one, doesn't it imply Applecest?  :lol:

Shipping doesn't need to be romantic, darling n.n It's a family relationship.

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 1

Oh yeah - you should totally also vote for Pinkie Pie because she has the best songs. And songs make up a huge part of our fandom! <3

I mean, look at dat sangin'.

• Brohoof 2

Oh yeah - you should totally also vote for Pinkie Pie because she has the best songs. And songs make up a huge part of our fandom! <3

I mean, look at dat sangin'.

Hey now, can't forget that Rarity's had some of the best songs of the series herself :D

• Brohoof 3

I have got one thing to say about this.

applejack_approved_by_ambris-d4ivlan.png

The official one should never have ended the way it did I hope something like that dosen't happen again but this "unofficial" contest has my stamp of approval. How do you like them apples?

Speaking of apples I am in the mood for some apple pie.

biker_pinkie_pie_by_journeycurl-d5o0bx9.

pinkie_apple_pie_by_hoyeechun-d73shbb.pn

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

I wholeheartedly agree with this campaign! Let's have that all-Earth Pony final, everyone! Show them some love!

s9T2hXY.png

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 2

Normally, I would be giving all my support to my cutest, wuvliest pony in Fluttershy, but I just don't have the strength to try again... Well, here's one parting pic for Fluttershy as I prepare for the World Cup. I still love ya Fluttershy.

Fluttershy_and_Rainbow_Dash_doing_the_Pi

• Brohoof 1

Voted for Flutters and Pinkie Pie.

But,secretly wants to see a final with Rarity vs Applejack.

Then you should vote for them, silly :D Don't go against what you want to see. You don't have to have any secrets here, now. Vote for who you want to see in the finals :D

scruncy_face_rarity_and_applejack_by_cra

• Brohoof 1

I prefer Pinkie over Rarity. Why? Season 4.

Why are people turning on her now? Is it because of Filli Vanilli? She was just as bad, if not worse in Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000. She knew that Rainbow Dash wanted cider (she acknowledged it in the first scene), took large amounts of it for herself, and then proceeded to rub it in her face how great and delicious it was when she had none. In Filli Vanilli she at least acknowledges that she didn't mean it with the lines:

Pinkie: "Didn't I say that!?"

Rarity "Hardly!"

Pinkie: "Oops. You were great!"

• Brohoof 2

Then you should vote for them, silly :D Don't go against what you want to see. You don't have to have any secrets here, now. Vote for who you want to see in the finals :D

scruncy_face_rarity_and_applejack_by_cra

Yeah,but Flutters is my second fave and Pinkie's my third.

So,I gots to support them.

Even though I want to see Rarijack final.

Also.

48285719.jpg

• Brohoof 2