Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[UNOFFICIAL] 2014 MLP Forums March Madness National Champion - *H*I*S*H*E*

Thrashy

107 users have voted

1. 1. Who will be the one pony to rule them all?

• Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie

i did vote for her. im quite sure there are more adorable pictures than that though.

GET HIM RARES! HUG ATTACK!

miss_rarity_is_busy_by_mcstalins-d6mdl59Im aware that for some this picture might get old, but never for me...  :yay:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I am still pushing for that all Earth pony final.

I have the perfect .gif to back me up.

img-2500297-1-137859669681.gif

Oh and.

137859715552.gif

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 5

I'm obviously pushing for a Rarijack finals :D

These two ponies were shoved aside by the fandom for a long, long time...it'd be unexpected and interesting to see them compete :D

Plus, you'll get to see Rarity fans take on the AJ fans :blink: That'd be insane, considering how close our fanbases are :D

• Brohoof 4

I'm obviously pushing for a Rarijack finals :D

These two ponies were shoved aside by the fandom for a long, long time...it'd be unexpected and interesting to see them compete :D

Plus, you'll get to see Rarity fans take on the AJ fans :blink: That'd be insane, considering how close our fanbases are :D

I think it would actually be a pretty civil and friendly competition... At least i like to imagine it would be.  :lol:

Also: Vote Rares and Apples, mares and gentlecolts!

blind_by_aruurara-d6kyrrc.png

(edited)

I can't even imagine that AJ and Rares fans would begin to argue :D Teasing? Yeah, probably. But in a very friendly way.

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 2

I wholeheartedly agree with this campaign! Let's have that all-Earth Pony final, everyone! Show them some love!

img-2500206-1-s9T2hXY.png

Aaaand I think a trip to the hospital is merited. Heart just 'sploded. :blink:

• Brohoof 2

I, for one, had no issue with the outcome, because of the issue beforehand. My only gripe was the fact the FFA poll was a troll.

With that being said....

baby_applejack__s_new_10_pint_hat_by_bea

baby_pinkie_pie_on_nightmare_night_by_be

• Brohoof 2

Why are people turning on her now? Is it because of Filli Vanilli? She was just as bad, if not worse in Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000. She knew that Rainbow Dash wanted cider (she acknowledged it in the first scene), took large amounts of it for herself, and then proceeded to rub it in her face how great and delicious it was when she had none. In Filli Vanilli she at least acknowledges that she didn't mean it with the lines:

Pinkie: "Didn't I say that!?"

Rarity "Hardly!"

Pinkie: "Oops. You were great!"

I was always liking Pinkie Pie for her character, because I can see how her character works, always wanting to be entertained and wanting to entertain her friends, Pinkie maybe cares most about her friends happiness but sometimes fails in doing so (as shown in your examples). She doesn't want to miss out on anything because her friends mean a lot to her and she recognizes at one point that it's impossible to be there for every single one of them which also resulted in a disaster.

She might be all cheery and careless on the outside, on the inside, however her character is a lot more complex when you think about it.

• Brohoof 5

Welp, I had to switch my vote from Rarity to Pinkie. She got me interested in the show with her hilarious antics and randomness that I love so much.

Go Applejack and Pinkie!

• Brohoof 3

I was always liking Pinkie Pie for her character, because I can see how her character works, always wanting to be entertained and wanting to entertain her friends, Pinkie maybe cares most about her friends happiness but sometimes fails in doing so (as shown in your examples). She doesn't want to miss out on anything because her friends mean a lot to her and she recognizes at one point that it's impossible to be there for every single one of them which also resulted in a disaster.

She might be all cheery and careless on the outside, on the inside, however her character is a lot more complex when you think about it.

Even though I quoted you originally, I just meant in general.

(edited)

Keep going, my fellow Pinkie fans, keep the spirit blooming :lol:  Much Pinkie is good for the soul. :)

img-2500609-1-student_pinkie_pie_by_basa

img-2500609-2-137688954761.png

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 2

But I'm here to say there's no shame in a retcon.

Dear Disney, please listen to this statement ^

mainly because of this thing:

3580810-9049500674-jar-.j.jpeg

Also on topic, Rarity is best pony!

new_and_improved_rarity_by_citrusking46-

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Little more than 16 hours remaining, and the tossup between Rare and Pinkie is just as close as it was before - just what I like to see. And as much as I'm rooting for AJ, I wanna see Flutters's fans come back with the force they had before. Step up your game and spread the word, yo! It's still anypony's game, and she's counting on you.

Fluttershy_with_a_stern_expression_S4E16

Wow, not only has this thread not been shut down, but it's been pinned and thus been made semi-official.

I knew the disappointment surrounding the real thing was widespread enough to get the higher-ups' blessing for a continuation, but...a pin? I guess now there's a decent hope of this picking up almost as much steam as the original tourney. :P

Edited by The Thrashy One
  • Brohoof 3

I knew the disappointment surrounding the real thing was widespread enough to get the higher-ups' blessing for a continuation, but...a pin? I guess now there's a decent hope of this picking up as much steam as the original tourney.
 hopefully we wont get the same bloody outcome as the real tournament. whether fluttershy is winning or not isnt important, at least this is doing it how it should have been done.

(edited)

hopefully we wont get the same bloody outcome as the real tournament.

Nah, not as long as I'm at the reigns. The only thing that could possibly influence the outcome negatively enough for me to take that sort of action is if I found out half of the accounts used to vote were dupes, and I think the staff has a pretty keen eye for spotting multiple accounts coming from the same IP address. I think we'll be good. :)

Edited by The Thrashy One
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have to say, I am strangely a fan of this more subdued version of the tournament. It's eerily calm yet fun all the same. Eh, I'm a fan of both tournament atmospheres really... sans the outrageous elements of a crowded tournament. Not that we'd let it get to that phase, anyway. This is one thread that we'll specifically make sure is in the best spirit you can get.

Still pushing my PinkieJack campaign :)

tumblr_muy9o6do7i1qgt4pxo1_1280.png

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 3