Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[UNOFFICIAL] 2014 MLP Forums March Madness National Champion - *H*I*S*H*E*

Thrashy

107 users have voted

1. 1. Who will be the one pony to rule them all?

• Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie

Voted for Pinkie Pie, of course! :lol:

But oh.. I don't think I'll mind if Applejack wins either. Good luck, and remember, we're all Apple family!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

It looks like the polls were glitched up, so I've put a new one in. Vote away, everyone. :)

It sure did, it said I voted for Fluttershy but I voted for AJ

Pinkie has a track record of winning these things but AJ has come probably the farthest I ever remember her getting in any of these and I think has a good shot of winning this. Go AJ

img-2503394-1-mlp__applejack_by_peterpar

img-2503394-2-baby_set_aj_by_kittehkatba

img-2503394-3-filly_applejack_enjoys_far

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 2

Sorry about the delay, folks - I'm shirking off work to set up the final poll, and the poll module kept giving me shit. Thanks to for being a godsend and fixing it for me. :)

Anyway, voting's now open for our two finalists, Applejack and Pinkie. Check the OP for any clarification. Have fun, everypony! :D

• Brohoof 2

The funny thing is, Pinkie Pie is my favourite pony, and Applejack is my second favourite pony. Last year, Rainbow Dash was my second favourite pony. So my two favourite ponies have always been in the championships, save 2012 (but I wasn't a member at that time :P)

Now, nobody can claim I have bad taste in ponies! n.n

Either way, I'll be backing Pinkie throughout this whole final, but the important part for me is that my beloved Pinkiejack final is a reality <3

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Pinkie and Applejack won? Well, i think congratulations are in order!  :D Im still rooting for Applejack for this one, but both are great ponies, and both would deserve the win!

I certainly would have liked it the most to see Rares win this, but i honestly never expected that she would have even the smallest chance. That she managed to beat Twi and give Pinkie a pretty hard fight showed to me that there are more people out there that like her than i thought.

And honstly, that is more than i ever dared to ask for.

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 5

Oh well would you look at that, you guys chose Apple Pie... Well, I'm ordinarily the type to prefer the waifu over all else, but I've been pretty impressed by the resiliency and sportsmanship of the AJ fans, who I'm technically among. I mean, she is in my top three pony list with Rarity (RIP :( ) and Pinkie. And I think this should be the year of the underdog. Go Apple Butt!!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Update: Added the closing time for the final poll. Votes will be tallied at 9:30 PM [PST] tomorrow evening (about 35 hours from now).

Campaign hard if you want your favorite to come out on top!

vote_applejack_by_equestria_election-d34

vote_pinkie_pie_by_equestria_election-d3

Edited by The Thrashy One

I know who you can vote for. Pinkie Pie :P

who would be the pony to talk to about doing this kinda thing, but for music genres instead of ponies?

My worst nightmare has come true! Pitting my Best, Favorite Pony against my Second-Best Pony. I hate to do this to ya, Applejack, but I'm never going to stop voting for Pinkie. 

Remember, regardless of the outcome,

roflbot.jpg

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Fluttershy...lost.  :(

772320-20animated20exploitable20flutters

I knew it was coming.  It was inevitable.  But it still stings.  Where did all the Flutter fans from before go?  Are they that fickle?  A bunch of quitters?  :okiedokielokie:

I have a few good fellow Fluttershy fan friends here and at home (that would be my roommate :yay: ).  But the MLP fandom has its quirks and I must admit that, for the most part, I don't relate to Fluttershy fans very well.  Instead, I would say that more of my friends here are Applejack fans than anypony else.  Not sure why that is.  And I love AJ very much outright so this is still a bittersweet outcome, all things considered.  And as I've said several times already, if it was AJ instead of Flutters in the championship round, she's getting my vote. :)

Edited by Wingnut
  • Brohoof 5