Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many times has your topic been locked?

XxConfusedUnicornxX

I've had a few locked topics. Stuff that they said should be blogs or statuses rather than topics. It annoys me when it happens but I don't make a huge fuss about it.

I'll find it completely ironic if this topic gets closed for the same reasons. LOL

• Brohoof 1

I've made around 77 topics so there's bound to be some locked topics in there somewhere, I can't really recall any though, there should be a few.

Eh? 5 or 6? At least that I can remember. They weren't necessarily bad "heated discussion" prone topics, they were more of being already made prior to my topic posting. It's not all that bad, though. Moderation and topic locking keeps the forum clean. -v-

• Brohoof 3

I count 5 on my content list :D

3 were tech support questions, which almost inevitably get locked, and one was a tourney I ran for best secondary/background pony fans which I had locked upon request after completion :D I only had one locked, back when I was still kinda new, that was better suited for a blog or status update :D

(edited)

I made a couple of accidental duplicate topics that got merged but the only one I have made that has ever been locked was one on my own request when I found out that there already was a thread in existence that would suit the purposes of that thread which was to have some constructive criticism on this fanfic I am writing.I did have one topic deleted though because it was deemed inappropriate for having quite a bit too much innuendo.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy

Twice, I requested a lock when I had a discussion that kept going in a loop because people failed to read earlier replies, People just started getting aggressive after a while and it turned into a 7 mile long spank machine for me

Another time was when I posted a video as a new thread in Sugarcube corner

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Probably at least twice. The first was for creating a game that was already created (it was a dead game though), and the second time was for posting about an unfair situation that happened to my friend. That topic was also deleted the next day. Way to let your MLP community voice their opinions about something important  >_>.

Edited by Super80 Wolf
  • Brohoof 2

Arty locked a topic of mine in the Testing Forum once:

233dbeb144.png

We fought it out in real life.

But no, in all seriousness, I have had several topics of mine locked. I had a question I posted in the Site Questions section locked, and several of my suggestions in the Feedback section were locked.

• Brohoof 2