Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many times has your topic been locked?

XxConfusedUnicornxX

I think back maybe when I first joined I MIGHT have had one of my topics get locked, boy was that a long time ago though, so many posts between now and then! :P

I had a couple locked. One was a tech support question that was resolved, and another was in the forum suggestion section due to it being a repeated topic that was asked by another user in the past.

Edited by GXPBlast

• 1 year later...

Aside from some Life Advice and Site Questions & Tech Support topics that had been resolved, I haven't had any topics locked, though I've had one relocated to the right section :ooh: To be fair, I don't post topics very often xD

One of mine got locked. Just one. It was called "Count to one centillion" and it was apparently too close to all the Count to one million topics...which have not been locked, might I add. At least I'm pretty sure I've seen more than one. I'm sure somebody will tell me there are a ton of them.

Only one of my topics got locked for being too similar to older an topic. Though when my topics are the older one and someone recreates the exact same thread staff allows those topics to stay. Its happened 3 times.

So far, only one Topic got closed in the Technical Issues Section, because i found the Problem out all by myself.  :lol:

Im surprised though, that my Amityville Topic didnt got closed, i always read Mods and Admins say, this Topic isnt good for spawning conversations so its closed.

Well, my Amityville Topic spawned even less Conversation than any of those other Topics, none to be exact.  :lol:

None, I think very much before I make a thread, I would also read the Global Rules before I attempt to even make one making sure I don't break them. NO WARNING POINTS FOR THIS KID MODS!

• 3 years later...

I've only had one of my topics locked, and it was way back when I was still somewhat of a fresh member here....so, that's my excuse. :lie:

Only once I think, then it got reopen. But that was over at the debate, which is no surprising. 

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Blitzo said:

None because I’ve only made one topic and that was my intro

Same here. With the exception of my introduction I've never created a topic.

• Brohoof 2