Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Worst game in your favorite gaming series

~Sugar Sprinkles~

(edited)

Wolfenstien is another favorite of mine. I would say Wolfenstien 2009, terrible reboot that just looked sort of Call of Dutyish. When will we get an FPS game where it is only you vs everything and it's mother. I'm sick and tired of scripted scenes and team work, I want more gunzerking carnage and one man army gameplay.

Mortal Kombat vs DC universe was just basically street fighter with super heroes and MK fighters. No gore is like making love to a lawn mower for Mortal Kombat fans, huge disappointment. If there is no gore, don't mix it with MK characters (and that's where Injustice: Gods Among Us comes in). Better to leave no gore with no gore than mix gore and no gore together, they're like brother and sister (they don't get along well).

Dead Space 3. why? because it went away from it's roots. It pulled what I like to call a 'Resident Evil' where it leaves the survival horror in a dark room and decides to copy Call of Duty because the shooter genre is some tyrant overlord to some companies now. 

Edited by TarkatanPony

Fallout Tactics, I loved the game but the developers kind of removed the point of a open world RPG. The same with Brotherhood of Steel...

Fallout Brotherhood of Steel was sloppy and shitty, and was the PS2 equivalent of Equestria Girls in terms of total crap.

Final Fantasy 8 and Tactics Advance. Both are shit, for different reasons.

Paper Mario (come at me bro!)

Lufia 3 the legend returns. Not that it SUCKS...just the battle style was kinda stupid.

Sonic Battlers....that's not a Sonic game, you idiots!

Unreal Tournament 3...yeah...

Another favorite series of mine is Sonic but unlike most I will not list Sonic 06. The bugginess and horrid loading times aside I thought it had some pretty amazing ideas. The bugs do only one thing for me: They prevent me from replaying it very often. But it's also more the loading times than the bugs. I could play through the bugs if it didn't take a million years to load a ten second dialog scene or every time I died.

I would place the actual worst at Sonic Chronicles. Not because I necessarily hate the game but it just has that..."clunky" feel to it. The pace was too slow, the all-touch-screen controls piss me off (though they do that in every game that does it, not just in this one) and the sounds and music could have been a million times better. But I feel they did a good job with the dialog choices and allowing you to expand the story on your own or just speeding through the basic choices and whatnot.

• Brohoof 1

FF-XIII and it's unneeded sequels come to mind, I don't care how you color them; crap is crap. There's little to no sense of adventure in those games and no fantasy, it's just no FF.

Animal Crossing - Animal Crossing: City Folk. The game was really mediocre. It seems like the only thing they put care into was the graphics. Practically everything else in the game suffered from poor execution.

Paper Mario - Paper Mario: Sticker Star. This game probably should rank lower than City Folk, because I would actually say it is bad. I don't know what went wrong during the development of the game, but I've pretty much given up on the series now. Sticker Star is one of the biggest drags of a game I've ever played... It's very sad considering how the first two titles in the series were amazing. But I guess that was all just a fluke.

Pokemon - Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. This is to a much lesser degree than the two titles mentioned above. But they were still disappointing games either way, and are still, by far, the lowest point in the entire series IMO.

Paper Mario sticker star seems to be just a spin off or something. I do not love it as much as the first 3. Even though...the first 2 were the BEST.

I just wish they would have done better with Sticker Star honestly.

My favorite series is Pokemon but there's never really been a Pokemon game I down right hated. I either liked it, didn't care for it, or never played it to judge. But I will say I tried to play through Black and White 2 and I only got to the second gym before getting bored.

The LittleBigPlanet series is by far my favourite. I fell in love with LBP1, LBP2 was even better, LBPKarting is always fun to blow up friends with and LBP Vita was great too. But LBP PSP...I just hated it. The story was weak compared to the other games, the characters weren't likeable, the themes weren't as great as the others, the music was horrid, no ability to play online with friends, the create mode kept crashing the game...it was just bad. The only good thing about it was Stephen Fry. :/

• Brohoof 1

Deus Ex is my favourite game of all time and I've liked and beat Human revolution.Invisible war was unplayable for me.

Really like the witcher series,but the first one's combat system is a bit annoying for me,and for both games the controls were a bit unresponsive in combat.But it's prob because I need to get a better computer.

I'm a big fan of the Spyro games, I love the ps1 titles and a few of the games from later gens, even one of the racing teams I enjoyed as well as enter the dragonfly.

But for me the worst game that has been released for Spyro is

Skylanders.

The gameplay is ok but my primary problem is just how pay to win it is, pay the £30 for the game and then even more for each character you want, after a few hours the game becomes terribly tedious and repetitive and guess what the solution is?

Buy a new bloody character...

and that only sorts it for at least 2 hours as you get use to the character and have to go through the same situations as the last character you had.

to be honest the fact that it started as "Spyro: Skylanders" is funny to me as he hardly ever appears any more in any marketing.

(Also their trailer and advertisements always made me cringe...)

Out of any of your favorite gaming series, like...Mario, Star Fox, Pokemon, Kingdom hearts, Legend of Zelda, Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, etc, etc, etc, what has been the worst game they have made that was a total disappointment?

I have a few...

I really loved/love Banjo Kazooie. There has been 3 major games and a few spin-offs. Honestly, Nuts and bolts for the 360 disappointed me. Not only did it make me unhappy that Rare ware moved to Microsoft, the game play was annoying. Sure, those graphics were pretty cool, the levels were cool, but the whole time you had to be on a machine was horrible. Why couldn't you just be Banjo and Kazooie??

I also LOVED the Star Fox series. Played just about every game. I love Star Fox so much. I liked all of the games except for Star Fox Command on the DS. The story line was a disappointment, and I hated the game play. I found it difficult, and obnoxious. They just messed everything up in it.

The Spyro series up until Spyro: A hero's tale. The legend of Spyro was okay, but they made the game play too "serious" and less childlike. Then, that Skylanders. Its not even Spyro anymore. It they made his appearance ugly and its not the same. I understand they try to change the games around sometimes, but Skylanders really stepped over the line.

THIS. I loved the original three Spyro the Dragon games on Playstation One, but it started to suck once it went all franchise-zombie. Then it got worse with The Legend of Spyro... And then Skylanders game along, the final nail in the coffin.

Out of any of your favorite gaming series, like...Mario, Star Fox, Pokemon, Kingdom hearts, Legend of Zelda, Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, etc, etc, etc, what has been the worst game they have made that was a total disappointment?

I have a few...

I really loved/love Banjo Kazooie. There has been 3 major games and a few spin-offs. Honestly, Nuts and bolts for the 360 disappointed me. Not only did it make me unhappy that Rare ware moved to Microsoft, the game play was annoying. Sure, those graphics were pretty cool, the levels were cool, but the whole time you had to be on a machine was horrible. Why couldn't you just be Banjo and Kazooie??

I also LOVED the Star Fox series. Played just about every game. I love Star Fox so much. I liked all of the games except for Star Fox Command on the DS. The story line was a disappointment, and I hated the game play. I found it difficult, and obnoxious. They just messed everything up in it.

The Spyro series up until Spyro: A hero's tale. The legend of Spyro was okay, but they made the game play too "serious" and less childlike. Then, that Skylanders. Its not even Spyro anymore. It they made his appearance ugly and its not the same. I understand they try to change the games around sometimes, but Skylanders really stepped over the line.

THIS. I loved the original three Spyro the Dragon games on Playstation One, but it started to suck once it went all franchise-zombie. Then it got worse with The Legend of Spyro... And then Skylanders game along, the final nail in the coffin.

Ugh, Sonic has gone downhill and the fans are trying to be Bronies. Even before Bronies existed. Especially 2006 and pointless characters like Amy and Silver. And Tomb Raider AOD was weird.

• Brohoof 1

Dead Space 3 out of all the Dead Space games.

it was more an action/shooter then the original hall crawling horror game the revious two games where. It was still a really awesome game, and the DLC sadly closed off the franchise, but i feel like it was just more action orientated.

Sonic '06. Definitely one of the most laughably bad games I've been (aside from CD-i games like Faces of Evil, Hotel Mario, and I M Meen :lol:)

Especially 2006 and pointless characters like Amy and Silver.

Personally, I think Silver is pretty cool, but I find Amy to be very annoying.