Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need help please?

StormBolt24
Go to solution Solved by An Old Head,

I have made a roleplay for me and my friend to play but... It is frustrating, because every post requires 800 characters. Is there someway I can decrease this required character numbers?

(edited)

Hi there @@StormBolt24, did you by chance create your roleplay in the advanced section?
That section is specifically for slower paced, more detailed roleplays and thus requires users to input 800 characters (letters) minimum for each post, however, if you move your roleplay to the normal roleplay section, the minimum is only 200 characters.

If you like, you could contact a moderator about moving your roleplay to the normal roleplay section. Im sure they would be happy to assist. :)

Edited by Dawn Rider
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hi there @@StormBolt24, did you by chance create your roleplay in the advanced section?

That section is specifically for slower paced, more detailed roleplays and thus requires users to input 800 characters (letters) minimum for each post, however, if you move your roleplay to the normal roleplay section, the minimum is only 200 characters.

If you like, you could contact a moderator about moving your roleplay to the normal roleplay section. Im sure they would be happy to assist. :)

Alrighty then. I would like to move it to normal section. I just don't know how though...

Edited by StormBolt24

Alrighty then. I would like to move mit to normal section. I just don't know how though...

Send a message to a moderator and Im sure they would be happy to assist you in moving it :)

• Brohoof 1

Send a message to a moderator and Im sure they would be happy to assist you in moving it :)

It has been now sent. I hope that they'll accept to help me... Or at least telling me how to move them.

Thank you for answering me... You are friendly :)

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.