Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The I Don't Even Thread

Mr. Wobbels

My friend i do believe you are quite mistaken. I do believe in the true flying spaghetti cthulhu and i am a ladder day saint and i am from canada.

True story.

WHY CAN'T WE ALL CELEBRATE CTHULU ON SUNDAY LIKE NORMAL JEWS TOLD US TO, WHY ARE YOU IN MY AMERICA I'M USING SHIFT BECAUSE I'M SO MAD AND I LACK PROPER PUNCTUAION I'M SO MAD I CAN'T DEFEND MY ARGUMENT LIKE I EVER CAN.

• Brohoof 1

This thread appears to be a forum game, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to Cloudsdale Colosseum.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

WHY CAN'T WE ALL CELEBRATE CTHULU ON SUNDAY LIKE NORMAL JEWS TOLD US TO, WHY ARE YOU IN MY AMERICA I'M USING SHIFT BECAUSE I'M SO MAD AND I LACK PROPER PUNCTUAION I'M SO MAD I CAN'T DEFEND MY ARGUMENT LIKE I EVER CAN.

I'M GONNA MAKE MY ARGUMENT IN SEVERAL OBNOXIOUS AND RANDOM COLORS.

• Brohoof 1

Lol sounds like how atheists debate with me and my brother about God. XD

This thread appears to be a forum game, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to Cloudsdale Colosseum.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

IT WAS A DEBATE. DUH.