Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming MLP custom zombie map?

Colorful Respawn

Hello brony gamers! I have an idea that I want to share with you today. I would like to make a custom zombies map on Call of Duty: World at War. The theme will be My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Obviously! :P I haven't seen any maps on this theme, so I thought I'd make one myself. 

Now there will be a plot, or story line if you will, but I haven't yet come up with an idea. So, if you have any suggestions on a plot for the map please let me know and I will include it. 

I'm going to make the map look like Ponyville for the player to explore. If anyone is interested in being the beta testers for this map, please let me know down below. Or if you'd just like to help in general. 

Thanks if you read this! 

It sounds like wonderful idea! Gemini! Good Luck hope the result is good!

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'll test it if you want to. I tried coming back from the ZombieModding site and Maaan, those guys are set in stone on trolling bronies for days. They want no part in anything pony related. Then I seen your post and was like....cool. So here I am. And I have a ide list for you if you wish to use it for your map making. Hope it helps, also Fanfics....start there and go forth from it, I suggest Rainbow factory (RD makes a good Richtofen for the part anyway) or Cupcakes (with Pinkamena)

MLP Zombies Ideas.txt

• 2 weeks later...

This sounds like a VUNDERBAR idea. I've been waiting for something like this for quite sometime now, and I would be MORE than happy to beta test it, if you so choose for me to. I'd start on one myself, but i fail at map making.. believe me, I've tried.. :squee:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm still much very on board for testing if you'd like. Also after the Cod WAW map, we should make one for Left for Dead as well. One at a time though. You can send me a message at dummynaruto@gmail.com or Skype me (if I'm ever on....) at bassman_15.