Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 RP

Lightwing

"Oh I still think he's a complete jerk!" Rain Growled and gritted his teeth. "Oh and whats with that Xeno kid?" His expression softened and he elbows Light. "Sorta like you when you were younger" He snickers.

Once Light metioned the elder Dragon, Rain said "Light! Why do you have to know?!" Rain blushed

Edited by RainDash S. Dragon

Lightwing started to laugh at Raindash

"Silly Raindash!!I wasn't as spyish as him!!If I wanted to know something,I juat played with the mind of someone,until he told me what I've wanted to know"

She smirked again at him

"Ooooh!!So there's something then!!!"

She started to laugh at him

"Who do you hide it so much???You know you can trust me!!!"

He laughs "Sure you did!"

Then Rain blushes madly "Well, It's just,....he walks around" Ugh should I tell her or not?! She's one of your bestest friends. Frozen, Light and you've been through so much. Ok I'll tell her. "Light," He takes a deep breath, "My mother was a pony,.....my father wasn't" He blushes..

((Let's seeif I understand...You're blushing,because your father was a...Something?...

*smacks you heavily*))

Lightwing acted unsurprised at that confession

"Well,and?"

And then,she saw Raindash's face

"Come on!After all our adventures,this is not thw strangest thing ever :catface:

Ok then,Who was your father?"

((Hey! *blushes* What was that for? :( ))

Rain sighs and looks at her, "He was a Dragon, My mother fell in love with a Dragon, I'm a half-breed, Half Dragon, and Half Pony, That's another reason why I was split in 2" He blushes, "Please don't tell anypony" He and her kept walking back to the camp

((Hey! *blushes* What was that for? :( ))

Rain sighs and looks at her, "He was a Dragon, My mother fell in love with a Dragon, I'm a half-breed, Half Dragon, and Half Pony, That's another reason why I was split in 2" He blushes, "Please don't tell anypony" He and her kept walking back to the camp

(I'm going to tell you something via PM,and you'll going to hear me,ok?)

Lightwing was still unsurprised woth that

"What i've said.After living so many adventures,that doesn't surprise me :3 "

She starts to walk,but ahe says something more

"Oh,and If you don't stop blushing for everything,i'll smack you,ok?"

Rain blushes but looks away "Just shut up about it please.... oh and btw, We're room mates, Celestia put us in the same room...I'm just glad I won't be anywhere near that Dragon" He raised an eyebrow, "I hope you don't snore" 

Xeno walked up and down through the castle courtyard

Lightwing started to giggle

"Silly Raindash!You know perfectly that I don't snore ^_^ . We've slept on the same room before"

She started to walk through the courtyard,and then,she started to think a bit about Raindash...

"You lied.Your father can'g be a dragon,and you know that i know it..."

((A.K.A. a way to fix your Gary Sue moment :3 ))

((Ok :3 But ah I'm gonna make it look seamless from the story))

He smirks "Well I better lock up my stuff then, I know for a fact you destroyed my stuff before" He glares playfully at Light

RainDash doesn't answer the comment, He was too busy thinking about the Dragons and Gryphons. "How long do you think this disbute is gonna last?" He said as he walked into the camp and started to worry

(Thanks to this RP,i'll make my post number 1000 now!!! ^_^

I'll be a dragon before you :P ))

Lightwing got sad for that commentary

"Daaaw...You know how much I love to break your stuff :( "

then,she heard Raindash's question

"I don't know.Don't you said that you knew who the Dragon Knights were?Here's the answer to all that..."

((Come on! no need to rub it in :comeatus:   Plus I've got "Dragon" in my name  :( ))

Rain looks at her with a "seriously?" Look "Wow your a real nice partner" He smiles and playfully pushes her.

Rain got more serious as he answered the other question. "Yes I do, somehow" He said quickly as the sun started to come over the horizon. "Well time to call our squad to order"

((Yeah,but i'm literally a dragon,and you not ;) ))

Lighrwing giggles and then pushes him

"Come on!!Hihihi..."

But then,she put a swrious face,to call their squad.

"Ok than,let me do it.."

She flew up and screamed on the sky

"SQUAD 143!!!PRESENT YOURSELF!!!"

She flew down again,and then winked an eye to Raindash

((Litterally huh?  :comeatus:  You haven't seen a pic of me yet. You don't know if I have claws or fingers, Dun Dun Dunnnn!!!!! JK JK  :derp: ))

Rain looked really shocked as he tried to stop his ears from ringing "Come on Light!. You could have at least told me to cover my ears before you screamed"

Everypony started to gather. 

Xeno had fallen asleep in the castle courtyard.

"You count the ponies from that side and I'll start from the other side" He walks to one side of the ranks and starts to count the number of recruits "We should have 30"

Both Dreamspace and Firkragg werw waiting on a nearby mountain

"We should make a recognize to this zone,don't you think?"

The dragon nooded at his opinion

Maybw you're right.There's something on this zone that smells bad,and it's not you..

At that commentary,Dream smacks the dragon

"Don't say that!!Now we're on a mission,remember??"

Lightwing counted again the recruits,and when she ended,she started to talk on with a high voice

"Ok!!Is everypony here???"

Rain mumbled under his breath "She's almost as obnoxious as that Dragon" He rolls his eyes and counts again, "Um We're missing one pony"  He counted 29 ponies.

Fang returned back to his land and made a landing on the cliff he always stands on

"Back so soon?" 

Fang turned around and nods "Yes father"

Lightwing whispered,ensuring that Raindash was the only one hearing her

"I'm just doing my job.When we're alone,i'll talk with you personally ;) "

She counted again the recruits...

"You're right...they're only 29..."

She looks through all the courtyard,until she saw another recruiting,who was sleeping.She flew next to him,and with a autorithary voice,she sayd

"Why are you sleeping?..."

Xeno jumped in surprise and looked up at Light "Wait what?! huh?" He rubs his eyes "Oh...um, Ma'am, Sir" He stumbles up to his hooves

Rain smiles and rolls his eyes playfully "Yeah Yeah I know Lighty," He whispers back then turns back to Xeno "Mister! Why were you sleeping on the grass?!"

When Xeno woke up,Lightwing was staring at him.Her eyes were autorithary and serious

"Why was you sleeping on the grass,soldier?"

She was going to scream again,but she contained herself

"Join the rest of the recruits now."

She walked again next to the other recruits

Xeno quickly joined the other troops and blushes as the other recruits chuckled a bit

Rain silenced them with a look then began speaking "Today we train for our mission and tomorrow we leave for the Crystal Empire" He looks around "Does ever pony understand?" Everypony nods

Both Dream and Firkragf were watching the skies,until they saw a dragon flying

"Fir,I think that he's not an ally"

Firkragg then nooded at him

"You're right.Hold on!!"

He started to fly downwards,reaching a nearby cave,where the dragon entered

"Let's see what are they doing..."

They scouted through the cave and started to spy on the dragon

Lightwing was talking to the recruits

"Do you know how to fight at least?Because I don't wanna to lose my time with those who doesn't know how to defend themselves!!"

She gave everypony there a serious look

A couple of them nodded confidently while the others looked kind of nervous while they murmuring to each other.

"Uh not really.....

"sorta..."

"um does wrestling count?"

Rain looked over at Light and whispers "See I told you it would be hard These are the youngest bunch of recruits and most of them are new to this stuff"

Lightwing didn't got angry.She didn't showed amy emotion.She simply called fir the recruits who said that they didn't know how to fight

"I'll make an exception with you.The first rule of every fight is"

She quickly moves and inmobilizes a recruit

"Anticipateto the anticipations"

She frees him,and then she threw 3 training swords to the floor

"The second lesson is..."

She pulled out a spear

"To manage to hit me."

The dragin was talking with another dragon

"Yes.We know that the Crystak Kingdom doesn't have any defense for now,so it's easily attackable"

On that moment,Dreamspace unfolded his spear

"You don't need to show up here,so wait for now..."

And he showed himself in front of them

"If you're going to attack anyome,you'll have to pass through me before"

The dragons then started to laugh

"You?A simple pony wants to defeat two dragons???Hahahaha!!!"

One of the dragons suddenly attacked Dreamspace

"Too slow..."

He quickly jumps and stabs the dragon's head with his spear,crossing it like if it was butter.

The other dragon then was scared

"H...How?A pony defeating a dragon?How's that possible???"

Then,he just approached the dragon

"I'm not a normal pony.I'm a Dragon Knight."

The simple mention of that title made the dragon to get extremely scared.Then,Dream simply approached the spear to the dragon's neck

"Now you're going to tell me what I want to know.."

The dragon knew that a simple stab and he'll die...

"Ok...That's all what I know..."

And he started to tell the rebel dragon's plan

Rain began to help train the recruit with Light, He put them into partners and had them practice the moves Light was teaching

Fang turned to his father "Are you sure I'm the person to be leading the Gryphon Squad?"

"Yes son You are ready" He replied. He shared the same dark look as his son. His red eyes connected with his son's blue ones.

After the dragom told the plan,it resumed it on a few words

"Basically.During the meeting,we'll kidnap the ponies's representant"

Then,Dream's mind thinked om that person

Light...

He folded again his spear

"I'll let you leave,just to say to your leader this message.If they,if they even dare to touch just 1 LITTLE HAIR of her,i'll kill each one of them personally..."

The dragon just flew outiside,probably going to his lair

The recruits's progresions were...well..horrible.Every recruit was like if he was alone on the battle

"You can't win of you don't work together!!!"

She disarmed 3 of them at the same time,with just one swing

Rain dismisses them "DISMISSED!" He said as they all went back to the camp grounds. He turns back to Light and sighs "This is gonna be tough" He paces around thinking 

Fang looks from the top of his cliff where he can see every kingdom, The wind made his mane flap in the breeze