Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What type of person do you find the most annoying?

FatalRain

There's a lot of types of people that I tend to find bothersome because I just can't fathom their way of thinking.

1. Snobs or elitists; Nobody is better than anyone else for any reason. Not for looks, knowledge, performance ability, wealth or any other reason. You shouldn't be looking down on others because everyone has strengths and weaknesses

2. Liars and Fakes; I don't see the need to pretend to be something you're not and to live in a world of lies. It's especially not fair to gain someone's trust and yet lie to them constantly.

3. Trolls/Bullies; The idea of trolling was supposed to be something humorous a long time ago. It would be something like...someone saying silly things in reply to your threads/posts. It was supposed to be harmless. But no, trolls have evolved into internet bullies, and I'm sure 99% of people have had to deal with bullies in real life and don't much care to do so online. Oh, and for those that say you can't be bullied online...yeah, that's a crock. Some person somewhere is saying horribly rude and unnecessary things to you...I'm pretty sure that's gonna affect you.

4. Ignorant people; By ignorant, I don't just mean not knowing something. I mean someone knowing something and choosing to still believe lies.

5. Judgmental people; This is something that society is to blame for. We're taught that things that are "different" are wrong. When in reality, humans are humans and there's no need to hate someone because of their race, gender, sexual orientation, etc.

• Brohoof 10

5. Judgmental people; This is something that society is to blame for. We're taught that things that are "different" are wrong. When in reality, humans are humans and there's no need to hate someone because of their race, gender, sexual orientation, etc.

>is being judgmental about above people. :comeatus:

I dislike overly-quirky people.

Basically...anyone who describes themselves as "random".

When you think shouting "WAFFLES" out loud is funny, I start thinking that I should've stayed home.

• Brohoof 5

Liars and fakes though the others are all tied for a very close 2nd. I am severely allergic to bullshit and do not like being deceived and especially don't like hypocrites who talk down to and judge others for the same things they themselves are guilty of. 

The bigger the ego, the better in my eyes. I like people who can speak their mind and tell people how they feel/what they want.

I don't like pushovers, and doormats. I wanna teach them to stand up for themselves and say how they feel.

I also don't like people who have one "opinion" then if someone disagrees with it, they don't stick with their opinion. It's pathetic imo.

All of these, ugh.

Number 1 probably gets me the most.  Who are you to think you're better than anybody?  I'm positive that these people have just as many flaws as everyone else., but it's almost as if they're in denial about it  Plus, being an elitist snob is REALLY unattractive, no matter how physically attractive said person may be (or rather, think they are). :)

It also somewhat irks me when someone claims to not be a MLP fan, but is still on this forum.  W..Why are you here and active then? (this applies to any other fan-based forum too).

• Brohoof 2

>is being judgmental about above people. :comeatus:

I dislike overly-quirky people.

Basically...anyone who describes themselves as "random".

When you think shouting "WAFFLES" out loud is funny, I start thinking that I should've stayed home.

No, I am not being judgmental about them because despite the fact that I come into contact with these sort of people everyday of my life, I try to overlook it

I don't sit there and hate them because of how they are, it just bothers me

That's the difference

Liars and fakes though the others are all tied for a very close 2nd. I am severely allergic to bullshit and do not like being deceived and especially don't like hypocrites who talk down to and judge others for the same things they themselves are guilty of. 

Oh good golly

Hypocrites....completely forgot those. My mother is probably the biggest hypocrite I have ever met and listening to her talk tends to give me a headache -a-

All of these, ugh.

Number 1 probably gets me the most.  Who are you to think you're better than anybody?  I'm positive that these people have just as many flaws as everyone else., but it's almost as if they're in denial about it  Plus, being an elitist snob is REALLY unattractive, no matter how physically attractive said person may be (or rather, think they are). :)

It also somewhat irks me when someone claims to not be a MLP fan, but is still on this forum.  W..Why are you here and active then? (this applies to any other fan-based forum too).

Yeah....elitists are absolutely one type of person that I will never, ever try to become friends with. Because I can be 100% certain that they're telling everyone behind my back just how much of a "loser" and "failure" I am. I will never think I'm better than anyone for any reason. 

I haven't seen anyone around here like that, but it doesn't surprise me...For part of it, I think the term brony is associated with something that people have come to hate, so that might be why people don't want to be called MLP fans?

(edited)

Oh, yeah I also HATE people who go through life expecting things to be easy, when in reality, it's not easy and it gets MUCH worse.

People who expect things to be handed to them on a silver platter and everytime they need something, people to come running.

OR people who just bitch and complain about things then never take action to fix it :-)

Edited by *Testarossa

I'm annoyed when someone is overly sarcastic, has a massive ego, or is inconsiderate.

Sarcasm can be funny, but you have to know how to use it right

My sarcasm with my mother tends to get her to laugh

but my ex used to be sarcastic about everything

Like, I'd be trying to ask a question about something I seriously didn't know, and he was a total douche about it

Inconsiderate people make me wanna shove my head through a brick wall. I can't tell you how many times I get to the ice cream carton without ever having any from it, and there's like...a scoop left. It's like...what the hell?!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Pessimists.

Heh, just writing that word in this thread was a bit of a contradiction :3 But yeah, I'm not a fan of people who are consistently pessimistic. The kind that don't make a single attempt to try and look for the positive side of a situation. I don't see it as a practical approach to anything, to be honest. It impacts the actions you take and the persona as a whole you end up adopting, and it rubs off onto other people as well. I know that some people can't help their pessimism due to things like depression/other affairs, but if they're not faced with any grand problems and they choose to be a downer, hoo boy am I not really going to warm to them. I'll still treat them and speak to them the same as I do any other person, with friendliness and consideration, but I'll be in a real disagreement about their outlook.

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

People who think that claiming being depressed will make them unique...

Trust me, friends. Depression, when you have it, isn't something you want to share openly...it's painful and embarrassing, you feel like something is wrong with you because you can't't get happy.

Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 1

Pessimists.

Heh, just writing that word in this thread was a bit of a contradiction :3 But yeah, I'm not a fan of people who are consistently pessimistic. The kind that don't make a single attempt to try and look for the positive side of a situation. I don't see it as a practical approach to anything, to be honest. It impacts the actions you take and the persona as a whole you end up adopting, and it rubs off onto other people as well. I know that some people can't help their pessimism due to things like depression/other affairs, but if they're not faced with any grand problems and they choose to be a downer, hoo boy am I not really going to warm to them. I'll still treat them and speak to them the same as I do any other person, with friendliness and consideration, but I'll be in a real disagreement about their outlook.

How can you ever be certain of what these people are going through though? Do they tell you their whole life story?

I find Elitist  and snobbish people annoying them and trolls but they are easy to ignore

Trolls can be easy to ignore unless they've latched onto you as their prime target...

(edited)

How can you ever be certain of what these people are going through though? Do they tell you their whole life story?

"I know that some people can't help their pessimism due to things like depression/other affairs, but if they're not faced with any grand problems".

Direct quote from my post. Of course people have tough lives. But if you don't have anything pressing on your personality, I say there's no excuse to not try and find as many sources of happiness as you can.

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 1

"I know that some people can't help their pessimism due to things like depression/other affairs, but if they're not faced with any grand problems".

Direct quote from my post. Of course people have tough lives. But if you don't have anything pressing on your personality, I say there's no excuse to not try and find as many sources of happiness as you can.

I suppose. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. I mean, yeah, talking to Down-Donna's all the time is kinda annoying, but I feel like you can never know exactly what someone's been through unless they've told you or you've seen it

• Brohoof 2

Along with the types of annoyances the first post has made, I'll add my own peeves.

People who are insensitive towards another person's current mood. Don't try to be a douche when someone's already down.

Also, when people act like nothing's wrong when there's obviously a problem at hand.

This may sound shallow, but I get annoyed seeing other people all giddy and happy when I'm nowhere near their level of content. All I can do is keep to myself and try to get away from them.

• Brohoof 2

People who take the internet to seriously. I know it may seem hard to do, but the internet is nothing but words. Words that do not have a power until you give it one, taking every troll post, or insult like you would in a face to face situation is just fruitless. All you are doing is adding more fuel to their ever expanding fire. This is the internet, and for the most part it is 100% anonymous, meaning that the worst in every person is going to come out. Instead of berating that, and spending all your effort lamenting it, find ways to deal with it. As long as the internet exists so will trolls and cyber bullies, but taking everything said on the internet at face value, is only going to make them that much more effective. And lastly, unless they are activity cyber stalking you, and following your every post and move, cyber bullieing is not an issue. Report and blocking them will work 9 times outa 10. If someone is calling you a fag on the internet, or said that fluttershy is a lesbian, the last thing you should do is make a blog post about how angry that makes you, because all you are doing is handing those trolls ammunition. 

• Brohoof 2

People who expect me to answer them immediately after they've said something. Doesn't happen often but if I haven't answered and within ten seconds they start spouting "HEY, YOU THERE!?"

Yeahno.

I also don't enjoy people who feel the need to make an argument and then say "but it's my opinion so respect it" as if being an opinion means it should be respected. Heads up: There's a difference between respect and disrespect. You don't want people to disrespect you or your opinion but don't automatically assume it should be respected either. Respect is reserved for people and things that are inspiring, things that you feel you can truly stand by even if you don't totally agree with them.

Snobs have always topped my list for most annoying people. No words can describe the annoyance that they bring me :okiedokielokie: