Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What type of person do you find the most annoying?

FatalRain

Oh good golly

Hypocrites....completely forgot those. My mother is probably the biggest hypocrite I have ever met and listening to her talk tends to give me a headache -a-

I don't make a distinction between liars and hypocrites because hypocrisy is a form of lying and one of the worst forms of it if you ask me. The word itself comes from the Greek word hypokrisis which originally referred to actors in plays but gained a negative connotation when some actors later pursued careers in politics. This taboo against actors running for public office existed because they were viewed as untrustworthy due to their skill in playing roles (sound familiar) which later evolved to our current understanding of the word hypocrite which means someone who is putting on an act. You have these anti gay politicians for example who sometimes literally caught with their pants down for example. They play a role in public but do something entirely different in private. Everyone is guilty of hypocrisy to a certain degree but a true hypocrite is someone who refuses to acknowledge this and try to work on it and tends to be extremely judgmental. A hypocrite is lying not only to other by presenting a false front but are also lying to themselves by believing themselves to be holier than thou when the opposite is in fact usually the case.

People who come on really, really strong, if only because I often find myself being pressured/caged and as a result, growing stressed just from being next to them.

Anyone at work who says "It's not my job" are pretty obnoxious, too.  Just because it's poor work ethic, and more often than not, it's these people who make me do a lot more work.

Trolls.

Bullies.

I don't know the the word for it in english, but people that can't seem to understand that different people are different between themselves and can have different opinions, and neither need to be wrong.

People that generalize too much.

People that can't see anything wrong with the world or that think that EVERYTHING is bad.

People that are lazy while at work.

People that think that something or animal must be useful in any way, otherwise it shouldn't exist.

Overachievers and people that think of nothing but 100% performance.

People that CAN'T LOSE AN ARGUMENT!

People that say others can't voice their opinion on something.

• Brohoof 2

1. I'm annoyed with people who can't go a DAY without talking about sex and drugs or how women and men alike are just pleasure toys.

2.It annoys me when people feel that jumping on a band wagon makes you cool.

3. People (somewhat, depending on the situation.) annoy me when everything they have to say about the world is just negative.

4. Ignorant people who try their best to make you change your beliefs simply because they think atheism, christianity, cathlosisim, Muslim, etc. is better.

5.People who can't take a joke.

6. People who joke around with really sensitive topics

7. People who can't find the bright things of life.

8. People who blare their (Rap or whatever) music to where you can't hear your own voice.

9.This (insert type of government that would never work period here) is better then any government.

10. People who constantly think bad is good. (And no, not the 'good and bad is only opinion in the eyes of the common man' ugh that is annoying)

11. Attention hogs.

12. People who think that there is a such thing called 'being to cool for you'.

I'm lighthearted so you probably won't see i'm annoyed with people.

• Brohoof 2

I hate the people who dominate EVERY conversation. I knew a guy that will let you start saying something, and then he can't handle not being the one talking about it. It drove me INSANE!  :angry:  "LET ME TALK!!!"

I also get really annoyed with people when everything has to be done their way. I don't mind if they're leading, but if they're not open to suggestion or critique, it becomes a hostile environment rife with bad atmosphere. I find this even more obnoxious in sports. People who only play ONE position, unwilling to try anything new, and find ways to get to that position, even if they're supposed to be somewhere else entirely. Both versions of this attitude show a serious inability to be a team player and a serious lack of humility.

On the flip side, I like people who are willing to share ideas, take all perspectives into account, and are willing to make sacrifices for the greater good, even if that means not everything is done their way, they aren't the MVP, or don't get to play where they think they should.

(edited)

I don't like the overly serious people, those who can't laugh or take a joke, moreover they take offence when someone does laugh, even if moment calls for a chorus of chuckles, like a good line or situation all in good humour, so they scorn someone for laughing, as if they were the one on the receiving end of the joke, I just like to say lighten up, take a joke once in a while.

People with double standards, say one thing and do something different, like criticizing someone else all the while doing the same thing that person was doing, but never acknowledge that fact, then we take it to personal or national levels, simultaneously deny that we are as guilt as the other, I suggest you examine yourself before you critique someone else.     

Edited by Emperor Peter

The attention whore, you'll see their kind everywhere on the internet.

Someone who managed to build an entire group of friends out of sheer pity by constantly complaining about everything from the way they look to simple name-calling. Yet these soon-to-be friends of the pitying perpetrator are completely ignorant to the fact they are about to take a very long ride on a emotional roller coaster that will end in tears.

Hmm, when I think about it, clingy people, who follow me everywhere, try get my attention overly too much and change themselves to copy me really annoy me, they don't seem to realise this makes me want to avoid them rather then make them my instant best friend :P

Judgemental people also, I just can't stand them if they are too judgemental.

Elitists.

Just stop! Please, show mercy! (When people are eltist I want to fill their mouths with sand.)

Hmm, when I think about it, clingy people, who follow me everywhere, try get my attention overly too much and change themselves to copy me really annoy me

I thought they only existed in cartoons. *looks behind myself*

• Brohoof 1

Elitists.

Just stop! Please, show mercy! (When people are eltist I want to fill their mouths with sand.)

I have a feeling you are referring to those threads regarding whose the best or nicest forum member.

• Brohoof 2

~ egotists/arrogant/braggers

I don't really care that something of yours cost X amount of dollars or you work in this certain field of work. Cool you're successful and you can afford expensive stuff, no need to shove it in everyone's face. No one cares, except for thieves.

~ loud /obnoxious people.

Yea. I don't like people that talk loud or just being loud/obnoxious in general. Nor do I like getting yelled at, I tend to just shy away. I'm not a fan of arguing either, If I hear an argument going on, I"ll tend to stay quiet. I also don't like people that are constantly in your face about stuff.,..

• Brohoof 1

I run into some really harsh agnostic atheists sometimes.

I am theological evolutionist.

I believe God started the Big Bang.

I blend Bible and science together and it seems to work for me.

Since these hater atheist agnostics know that I have their same theory on how the earth formed there's only one thing that they can attack.

The fact that I believe in a God.

Instead of giving scientific evidence to try to prove me wrong they usually call God evil, try to pick verses out of the Bible to say why God is evil, and if that doesn't work they straight out insult God.

I consider these people low-lives who are incapable of respecting another persons' beliefs.

Most agnostic atheists I run into though don't act like this.

(edited)

@,

Little side note here: The Big Bang is actually a religious theory at its core.

Well people their certain interpretations of how things occurred.

Mine's just different.

Edited by Psyco Dash

@,

No, I mean,  The Big Bang was suggested by a Roman Catholic Priest in...Belgium...I think? The theory was at first deemed "overly religious," or something to that effect.

It's just interesting, more or less, not trying to dog on either side of the argument.

Yankees fans. Not a single redeeming quality in any one of 'em.

1. Yankee haters!;) ( sorry, I am baseball fan from New Jersey who is a huge fan of the Yanks. But, I got nothin against ya, just messin with ya a little bit) :)

2. People who spout " love and tolerate" and than can't seem to " tolerate" people who disagree with them.

3. Braggers

4. Liars

• Brohoof 4

2. People who spout " love and tolerate" and than can't seem to " tolerate" people who disagree with them.

ThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThisThis.

I also hate people who lie. Liars are the worst.

• Brohoof 1

People who act like they are all mighty.

I knew this girl in high school and she bragged NONSTOP about herself.

She talked about how she was the toughest, prettiest, and best girl in the entire senior class.

She was so full of shit and she knew it, too. She knew that I knew she was all lies.