Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What type of person do you find the most annoying?

FatalRain

(edited)

Elitists who think that they're opinion dominates over everyone elses and think that they are right for it.

People who try to force people to believe or like something (whether it's christians, aithiests and yes even us bronies are guilty of this)

People who are close minded and ignorant.

People who say that cartoons are just for kids

People who are hypocrites (this can apply to the previous one if they say this and yet like Family Guy or South Park)

Trolls who are just there to tick people off.

People who don't like Pinkie.

People  who get butthur over others opinions and don't even try to debunk the argument just say stuff like (how dare you hate this go die)

People who argue over stuff that is completely subjective (i.e. console wars where they argue over which console they think it's better even though that's subjective)

People who are arrogant and brag about it constantly.

Also this is just a nitpick but when there is like a couple and either the guy or the girl has to talk about their relationship CONSTANTLY! I mean really we get it, you're happy together now stop telling us every little detail

Edited by ChikoritaBrony

Ignorant people who think/act like they know what they're talking about.

People who mislabel game genres, especially people who don't understand what an RPG is and stick it on anything with stats.

People who think Skyrim and/or Oblivion are better than Morrowind.

People who can't keep up with me mentally: If I have to explain myself multiple times, I'm done. Either get with the program or stay silent. I get frustrated if I have to slow down for anyone.

I don't mind slowing down when I am talking about something complicated but there are a lot of people that don't seem to even bother to think for themselves as the saying goes "if you don't use it you lose it."

This might sound really weird, but I hate it when guys try to act like "gentlemen" (you know, holding doors open, promising to protect you and all the while talking about how they "respect women.") I just find that kind of thing really condescending and also somewhat sexist.

• Brohoof 3

This might sound really weird, but I hate it when guys try to act like "gentlemen" (you know, holding doors open, promising to protect you and all the while talking about how they "respect women.") I just find that kind of thing really condescending and also somewhat sexist.

I know right!

Gentlemen treat women like they can't take care of themselves!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

People who argue over stuff that is completely subjective (i.e. console wars where they argue over which console they think it's better even though that's subjective)

Well, I guess you're gonna hate me, because I will argue to the death that Star Trek is better than Star Wars.  :lol:

Edited by Something Floaty
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

weaboos. no, you do NOT know japanese, and NO, putting japanese in the middle of your sentences isn't cool. 

13-y/olds on deviantart. you aren't ''random'' if you say rawr, teh, ish, or waffle in the middle of your sentences.

I find a girl who calls herself a Brony is annoying.   They are pegasisters, ok?

aaaaaaaaaaaand you're sexist. 'brony' is a gender neutral term.

Edited by galaxies
  • Brohoof 1

LGBT-phobes and people with blinding fanatic patriotism. You are all the reason why the British are laughing at us Americans.

Scientologists. Self explanatory.

Ambitionless individuals with narcissistic self worth. You're not all that, so stop acting like you're better than everyone else.

Frauds. You gained credit from other people's hard work. You're trash.

Short minded people. Learn how to look at things a different way, walk around in other people's shoes, and not use dogmas. Then I might talk to you.

Edited by Asterisk Propernoun
  • Brohoof 1

Homestuck fans. Freakin', mean-spirited elitists, is what they are.

I remember one time, I asked for a link to the fist page of Homestuck, and some d*ck gave me a link to an infected shock website (library comps have high-end virus programs, fortunately, but the image refused to be exited). I came back and asked wtf, and EVERYONE jumped on me because I wasn't in that horrible fandom from the beginning and spammed me with weird inside joked and memes. For their own lels. The f*cking a$$holes.

You can say that it's not all of them, and that every fandom has it's dark side.

But in the duration of my stay on the internet, I have never. EVER. Meet a more sinister and self-entitled lot.

No offence to any Homestuckees or whatever here...I'm sure you're not like them.

Edited by Dattebayo

-Snobby and jocky people- You know, the popular ones at school who ONLY care for popularity and sports

-Perverts- Its okay to be a LITTLE pervy, but I am talking about people who pretty much are aroused ALL the time and all they talk about is something dirty.

-Know it alls- Its okay to be smart every once and awhile, but seriously, quit trying to be like Stephen Hawking or Einstein 24/7.

-Fake people- The ones who try to fit in and be someone who they aren't.

-Druggies- Those fools that always just wanna sit around and smoke weed, crack, meth, etc. and then brag about how amazing drugs are.

-Negative Nancys- Those people who are always just negative about everything, like "Whats the point, we are gonna die anyways". I knew this kid who was SO negative and no matter how much I tried to help him, he would not budge.

-People who cannot TAKE A JOKE- I know too much people. You cannot even be like "Lol, you're so dumb" after them doing something funny and they be like "IM NOT DUMB! SHUT THE F*** UP! DHWAUFHEUI HRUIENRUID"

There's a lot of types of people that I tend to find bothersome because I just can't fathom their way of thinking.

1. Snobs or elitists; Nobody is better than anyone else for any reason. Not for looks, knowledge, performance ability, wealth or any other reason. You shouldn't be looking down on others because everyone has strengths and weaknesses

2. Liars and Fakes; I don't see the need to pretend to be something you're not and to live in a world of lies. It's especially not fair to gain someone's trust and yet lie to them constantly.

3. Trolls/Bullies; The idea of trolling was supposed to be something humorous a long time ago. It would be something like...someone saying silly things in reply to your threads/posts. It was supposed to be harmless. But no, trolls have evolved into internet bullies, and I'm sure 99% of people have had to deal with bullies in real life and don't much care to do so online. Oh, and for those that say you can't be bullied online...yeah, that's a crock. Some person somewhere is saying horribly rude and unnecessary things to you...I'm pretty sure that's gonna affect you.

4. Ignorant people; By ignorant, I don't just mean not knowing something. I mean someone knowing something and choosing to still believe lies.

5. Judgmental people; This is something that society is to blame for. We're taught that things that are "different" are wrong. When in reality, humans are humans and there's no need to hate someone because of their race, gender, sexual orientation, etc.

Pretty much my thoughts here, except I don't feel as strongly about 1.

Gossipers really get under my skin. It's not cool having people talking behind your back because you can't control anything. If someone says a lie about you then there's nothing you can do. People who freak out over every little thing get tiresome too.

• Brohoof 1

Self-proclaimed Nice Guys. Because: Oh yeah, lets go become friends with this girl solely with the intention of leading up to asking her out. When she rejects my advances beyond friendship, I'll start crying about how nice guys always finish last and every single guy she dates is a jerk. All of this not understanding the simple fact that women are people, too, and they are not attracted to every individual, just as you aren't. Get over it and move on.

Other than that I actually have nothing, because I try to pick on the trait, not the person. The "Nice Guy syndrome" is actually the only place I can think of attacking the person, because I've dealt with them before and sorry, but it's just hard to separate the person... It kind of reflects upon them altogether. And what I said about them above wasn't even the half of it actually. lol

• Brohoof 2

Today I had an experience that reminds me of a type of person who truly annoys me: The "I'm going to try to have a conversation with you while you're reading a book" person. It happens to me a lot on the bus (which I have been taking often since losing my car). I'll be sitting by myself, reading a Star Trek novel, and someone will invariably start pestering me with questions about Star Trek. "Oh, you like Star Trek! I like it to, with what's his name..." "I saw the new movie, it was awesome" and then they just go on and on and end up talking about themselves, or the bus schedule, or something completely unrelated. Most of the time they clearly don't know much about Star Trek beyond the damn reboot films. Other times, again while I am reading, people will seize upon my Red Sox jacket or shirt and begin a conversation about baseball. Just because I'm wearing a shirt to support my team doesn't mean I want to discuss the history of baseball or the current season for 20 minutes while I'm READING A GODDAMN BOOK. 

My favorite question is when, in the middle of a conversation that I am trying not to have, they ask, "Is that a good book?". It gives me the perfect opening to say "I have no idea, I'm trying to read it but I have to keep stopping to indulge your inane chatter", but I never say that because people on the bus are strange and I never know who is carrying a Bowie knife or whatever. Usually I just say "I don't know, I'm not finished" even if I've read it dozens of times. That usually gives them the hint that I don't want to talk and they go away.

I surely try my hardest to get along with everypony. However it's ponies that put themselves above others that really just put me off. I go to lengths to avoid confrontation because I know what they want to see most is you out of character and resembling theirs. I just can't bring myself to sit there and tolerate somepony talking down to everypony and treating them like total garbage and putting themselves on a pedestal. 

• Brohoof 1

Nearly all of the above,but the absolute worst are overly sarcastic people.I have a very sarcastic friend who more than half the time when you ask a question will make a joke out of it and if you try and get the answer he will dodge it by trying to go on a longwinded joke about something related to it.Yes,he's like that when you try to change his opinion on something.Sarcastic people are just a pain to deal with.

Edited by MOSFETv2

1. People who can't take the fact that not everyone will like them these people are so arrogant its extremely annoying

2. People who can not read social situations properly like saying things in times things should not be said (if that makes sense)

3. Bullies are the most disgusting people on the planet. I was never one of the people who got bullied in the traditional sense sure i get shit for being a brony but thats about the worse of it. But when a person can look at someone and make them feel bad about them selfs and then turn around and start trying to start friendly chit chat with me well i just spit in there face (funny story i'll tell you later) 

• Brohoof 1

I dislike close minded people, as in the opposite of open minded.

Basically the kind of people who just refuse to believe in facts and hate on others for doing something/being different.

It's ok to not like things but don't be a dick about it. If someone prefers to do something you don't like then ignore them.