FatalRain

What type of person do you find the most annoying?

1 minute ago, Adam Burt said:

There members on this topical who dislike Judgemental  people and you two p**** pick me. This topical tell people what type of people they dislike, I tell my dislike and you two being p****. :baconmane:

Not really picking on you, we're just pointing out the hypocrisy in what you're saying you don't like.

Just now, ~Angel Dust~ said:

Not really picking on you, we're just pointing out the hypocrisy in what you're saying you don't like.

Not being hypocrisy, just puting what I dislike/find annoying and seem like you are picking on me, You put a laughing Rainbow Dash on my post.

Badges

1 minute ago, Adam Burt said:

Not being hypocrisy, just puting what I dislike/find annoying and seem like you are picking on me, You put a laughing Rainbow Dash on my post.

But in the act of doing so you're being a huge hypocrite and the fact you're not realizing it is making it hilarious. Especially how aggressive you're getting over a reaction to a post! :laugh:

People who take part in debate only to carry out their own viewpoint and try and find a way to crush opponents opinion. :yeahno: I've met these people too much - fortunately not at this forum. 

Badges

Guys, can we not have this here. A reaction isn't something you should get offended by. If you keep on with the arguing then I will have no choice then to ban you from this topic. Let's also not attack people either even if you think they are a "hypocrite", it only leads to more problems. Please cut it out.