Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greatest...day....ever! All 8! (Pictures soon! :D)

MrJK

Ok, today, i decided i was going to get two of the 8 MLP Toys at mcdonalds. As we entered and began to make our order, (As a prefix to this story, my mother manages a frat house.) my mother noticed one of the people working their was someone in the frat house. He was the manager of the mcdonalds and they all really appreciated her, SO, we got ALL 8 of the toys, weeks before anyone else! It, is, amazing! I'll post pictures of them soon. :D

EDIT: Ok, Here they are!

Edited by DJ-JK
  • Brohoof 2

Ok, today, i decided i was going to get two of the 8 MLP Toys at mcdonalds. As we entered and began to make our order, (As a prefix to this story, my mother manages a frat house.) my mother noticed one of the people working their was someone in the frat house. He was the manager of the mcdonalds and they all really appreciated her, SO, we got ALL 8 of the toys, weeks before anyone else! It, is, amazing! I'll post pictures of them soon. :D

Wow your lucky! :D

Lucky! A friend of mine ordered them off of eBay for me so I'll be getting them soon myself. ^_^

Edited by Envy

You know, I never really cared too much about getting any of the toys, but now after seeing everyone buying them I kinda want to get one just for kicks and giggles

Oh god, I'm becoming what I once feared

I'd be happier for you if my Rarity didn't look more like faux Sweetie Belle with the colors. It's still pretty cool though, you definitely lucked out there!

Dude he spits in the burgers all the time and doesn't get caught.

>your friend spits in the burgers all the time

>suddenly horror permeates my every being

>the burgers are practically the only thing i eat

>what is this

>but yet spit is probably one of the healthier ingredients in the sandwich

>initial shock is subsiding

>lack of fucks are being transmitted

>will likely buy burgers later this week

I am the consumer, it is me. To be honest, I'd do no different than your friend if I were in his position. McDonald's seems like such a total bitch to work at.

• Brohoof 1

My mom bought me all 8 the other day. A few complaints here and there but nothing that's really gonna burden my love of having them. (Particularly no hat on AJ. I can deal with Rarity's hair looking more like Sweetie Belle but...no hat? Seriously, it's as much a part of her character as her cutie mark)

I also clipped the comb things to the top of them since I don't wanna lose them and have nowhere else to put them at the moment. Maybe I can put them in a bag on my bookshelf or something.

I'd be happier for you if my Rarity didn't look more like faux Sweetie Belle with the colors. It's still pretty cool though, you definitely lucked out there!

>your friend spits in the burgers all the time

>suddenly horror permeates my every being

>the burgers are practically the only thing i eat

>what is this

>but yet spit is probably one of the healthier ingredients in the sandwich

>initial shock is subsiding

>lack of fucks are being transmitted

>will likely buy burgers later this week

I am the consumer, it is me. To be honest, I'd do no different than your friend if I were in his position. McDonald's seems like such a total bitch to work at.

Honestly, I never buy from the McDonalds that he works at just for that reason.