Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Casual Baltimare RP Reboot OOC

Fender

Oooh sounds interesting! And there's so many awesome RPers! Count me in!

I'll be joining with my newest OC, Wayward Wander, and possibly his sister, Hush Wander, if that's alright with you. I still need to fix a couple things on her character page, as I've retconned her from a mute to an extremely soft spoken pony. If you only want me to play as one, then I'd rather play as Wayward. I'll be back w/ Hush's bio in a tic, although the original bio can be found on my profile page (Be warned that there are a lot of issues with it since I made her a fairly long while before Wayward was even an idea, and as previously stated I've retconned her back story a bit).

• Brohoof 1

@,

Oh yea trust me, I can handle the both of them. In one RP, I played as five characters (But Umbreon knows how well that went!). Anyway, here's Hush's bio, which essentially changed everything about her previously. It was quickly done, so it's not too great but I hope you'll get the gist! 

• Brohoof 2

@,

Hey just so you know, Wayward's still in the cafe :) He'd been too busy being paranoid to eat his pastry, so that's what he's doing now while Hush wanders around town, like the Wander she is :P

@,

Hey just so you know, Wayward's still in the cafe :) He'd been too busy being paranoid to eat his pastry, so that's what he's doing now while Hush wanders around town, like the Wander she is :P

oh, okay.

@@Harmony Cube
Um, I saw you didn't have a picture for Shooting Star,  and I felt like making some art, so I made you a picture c:

I hope you like it!

post-14040-0-12915600-1397429602_thumb.png

If the attachment doesn't work, I'll find another way to show you

• Brohoof 1

@@Harmony Cube
Happy to help and I'm glad you like it! Thanks for using it in your profile!

​Would you mind crediting me for the art in the Other section though?  c:

Edited by Mint Drop
  • Brohoof 1

Lol I literally haven't the slightest idea what to do with my characters at the moment.

One of your characters is obsessed with the chance of a special (royal) object. Glacier's hunting down something she thinks is special. We could have some fun.

One of your characters is obsessed with the chance of a special (royal) object. Glacier's hunting down something she thinks is special. We could have some fun.

Hmm... I might have him go to the library and research the place and have him find evidence of something in a mine nearby.

Hmm... I might have him go to the library and research the place and have him find evidence of something in a mine nearby.

Glacier is unlikely to return to the library due to her disappointment last time. Perhaps they'll meet up later on.