Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Casual Baltimare RP Reboot OOC

Fender

@

When I've finished making my next OC, would you mind if I remove Glacier from the RP and start playing with him? I don't find playing with two characters enjoyable.

EDIT: Here is my new OC. Say hello to "Lorem Ipsum": the Gentle Giant

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lorem-ipsum-r6256

Seeing as how the post was brohoofed, I'm going to assume that I can swap out my OCs.

• Brohoof 1

Aw and I just managed to get Wayward back to the cafe with all his work :(

Now I once again have not much to do with my characters outside of their own little things, although I'm sure I'll figure something out eventually.

• Brohoof 1

@

Didn't most OCs get hooked up in less than a day or two?

Mint and I had exactly that happen. Thing is, those "quick hook ups" can actually work for future RPing as long as in their future there is some pretty interesting drama, or conflict, etc.

@@Scribblegroove,

I always point out that my character aren't a way for me to voice my own opinions: quite the opposite in fact. Even so, I just waited to mention it before Scarlet got nasty. She does that - she's more than a little sour, so to speak.

I'm really terrible at writing nasty characters because I always feel bad when I do!

Seriously though: Scarlet is nasty, and I know that Scribblegroove is your ponysona. Just pointing out that this is all drivel that she's saying and I don't mean for it to be interpreted as an attack at all. I don't agree with any of it - I'm just good at making anything and everything into damn nasty insults, and thats the skill that I share with Scarlet.

Aha! And here's some passion, rather than all that lovey-dovey nonsense that everyone snatches at!

Yeah, I figured that was the best way to have her start some real conflict. ;)

This is going to get really interesting - given that he just used 'gardener' as an insult, seconds after verdant arrived. :o

Teh Dramas!!

Awesome post btw - about to start work but I look forward to getting a response up.

I know you didn't mean it personally, but it still hurt a little. And I would've reacted just like Scribblegroove did (because lol Iz him). I have a very loud voice IRL.... Very very loud. I like yelling at people. And things. I like yelling :3

Anyway, I don't know if I incorporated it into scribblegroove's original OF page, but his EQE page says that he can summon sonic blasts. Should we not do that or will scribbles shake some bones :3

I feel a little outclassed by the way. Sometimes I can't quite express everything I want to on paper, since I am Dutch and stuff, and you're a native English literature student. How am I supposed to compete with that? I guess I can only rely on my experience as a roleplayer...

Edited by Scribblegroove

Outclassed? Your English is far superior to many native speakers - especially those on the Internet: you don't give yourself enough credit if you think otherwise!

And yes, my apologies for that. If it helps, you should know that each of my characters represent a flaw is my psyche - I really can make anything into a barbed argument... not the skill that I'm most proud of, but it makes for a very interesting character trait.

Basically, every character of mine is a way of me saying 'this is one of the many ways I am a terrible person' - please don't take her rubbish to heart. It's one of the reasons I tend to try and avoid persona characters - when my characters are (inevitably) insulting, it always hits close to home: even when it was a load of rubbish that they were talking.