Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Casual Baltimare RP Reboot OOC

Fender

I know that, but there is. Core of truth underneath that rubbish... And that still stings. It's not like you are the first to confront me with the fact that in the end, music won't make much of a difference (and I most likely won't make a lot of money either). But I just tell myself that as long as I enjoy myself I should be fine...

Thanks for the compliment by the way. And about turning everything into a barbed argument... You can turn that negative character trait into a very positive one with one simple step. Debating. I am in my schools debate club, and I learn so much there, but it comes down to talent as well. If you seem to have it, you should look into it. It's a lot of fun (and it gives you an excuse to completely crush someone else without being mean :3)!

But I'm getting off topic here. Let's just say yay for drama 'n stuff...

Edited by Scribblegroove

Sorry guys, I am a tad busy. Will post again in not too long...though it's a bit quiet in the RP. Post, people! :P

@

Also, I think Scarlet will have more trouble tolerating Verdant than she ever has with Bubble. Verdant is just...dumb. xD

Well, I've not abandoned this...so I hope you guys will post. :L

sorry, dude, but with Mint Drop currently hindered from making posts, my hands are kinda tied. I mean, I could have Ambrosia abandon Kisu, but that would be rather rude of her.

Hopefully, some others will start posting again.

@@Serious Sam

You're busy, I understand, not blaming you. Everyone sort of cut off right now, for their own reasons, I suppose.

I am actually fine waiting awhile for you, because the RP isn't filled up, so it's not really a matter of "it could be someone more active" or anything like that. Don't worry about it. :P

@

And I understand as well, just trying to make sure everyone knows the RP is still here. :)

@

I'm still kicking about but I'm waiting on SkyHeart to post. Also, with exams around the corner, I imagine that a lot of people will be busy revising.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I know that it's really rather late now but I'm still kicking around in case anything should happen here.

• 7 months later...

is this rp dead or alive because I would like to join?

Refer to my previous post, and then enjoy. :P

RIP in Pepperonis the fair land of Baltimare.

And as for you, sir, I'd love to see more of your RPing, personally. Feel free to join us.