Banner by ~ Rikifive

OOC Casual Baltimare RP Reboot OOC

I know that, but there is. Core of truth underneath that rubbish... And that still stings. It's not like you are the first to confront me with the fact that in the end, music won't make much of a difference (and I most likely won't make a lot of money either). But I just tell myself that as long as I enjoy myself I should be fine...

Thanks for the compliment by the way. And about turning everything into a barbed argument... You can turn that negative character trait into a very positive one with one simple step. Debating. I am in my schools debate club, and I learn so much there, but it comes down to talent as well. If you seem to have it, you should look into it. It's a lot of fun (and it gives you an excuse to completely crush someone else without being mean :3)!

But I'm getting off topic here. Let's just say yay for drama 'n stuff...

Edited by Scribblegroove

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm fine with one month later.   Let's hope that this RP is as eager and lengthy as it was previously.

Crazies and mentlegen, I'm very, very sorry I was dead and gone for months on end, had personal stuffs.    Anyhyoo.   Minty is now trying to get an RP up, and I expect that she would be a more act

Heh, and you folks though that Bubble was a pain!

Posted Images

@,I know, it's just that I don't want to seem inactive, I might as well just post Rut-Light getting into a Train Wreck.... 

Sorry guys, I am a tad busy. Will post again in not too long...though it's a bit quiet in the RP. Post, people! :P

@

Also, I think Scarlet will have more trouble tolerating Verdant than she ever has with Bubble. Verdant is just...dumb. xD

Well, I've not abandoned this...so I hope you guys will post. :L

Well, I've not abandoned this...so I hope you guys will post. :L

sorry, dude, but with Mint Drop currently hindered from making posts, my hands are kinda tied. I mean, I could have Ambrosia abandon Kisu, but that would be rather rude of her.

Hopefully, some others will start posting again.

God damn finals....screw me, it was nice being in this again, but you guys deserve someone who is ALOT more consistent on posts...

@@Serious Sam

You're busy, I understand, not blaming you. Everyone sort of cut off right now, for their own reasons, I suppose.

I am actually fine waiting awhile for you, because the RP isn't filled up, so it's not really a matter of "it could be someone more active" or anything like that. Don't worry about it. :P

@

And I understand as well, just trying to make sure everyone knows the RP is still here. :)

@

I'm still kicking about but I'm waiting on SkyHeart to post. Also, with exams around the corner, I imagine that a lot of people will be busy revising.

• Brohoof 1

So, this is sort of a bump, and a reminder that this is still here.

• 3 weeks later...

I know that it's really rather late now but I'm still kicking around in case anything should happen here.

I'm all for continuing. As far as I am concerned, it is not dead. Just need people to post.

• 7 months later...

RIP in Pepperonis the fair land of Baltimare.

Edited by Filthy Cropper

is this rp dead or alive because I would like to join?

Refer to my previous post, and then enjoy. :P

RIP in Pepperonis the fair land of Baltimare.

And as for you, sir, I'd love to see more of your RPing, personally. Feel free to join us.