Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is this forum losing members

WOBBUFFET

More people are coming here all the time, breh. Just sit back, crack open a cold one, and take 'er easy. The userbase isn't gonna dry up anytime soon.

• Brohoof 2

Yes, it happens on every forum but I think we are gaining members alot faster than we are losing them. There are tons of new topics in the welcome plaza everyday and while some of these newbies are lurkers or casual posters some of them do become regulars.

Protip: if you want more members to stick around, say hello to them and make yourself known in the Welcoming Plaza. ;)

cant I just sit in the corner and play with lego?

If you're the type to stick to your own little bubble, like I am with the Everfree Forest section of the site, just do what I do: Every once in awhile check out the welcoming plaza and welcome random members. Make them feel like they are wanted here.

I specifically look for new topics that only have a few posts as opposed to the ones with thirty just to make sure everyone gets a little love.

I actually haven't done that in awhile, should do it again sometime.

Honestly there are too many answers in here to pick just one so Im going to put it simply for the record. As with all forums, we can't expect to be gaining large amounts of members rapidly forever, however at the time being we're doing quite well. We get new members every day, so you have nothing to worry about.

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.