Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why do you think there are more male fans than female fans?

FlutterDerpy582

Who's digging up all these ancient threads?  Well, it's a good question, and I'm really not sure.  I don't even feel confident enough to speculate.  I can only speak for myself, and this show attracted me because it gave me something that was missing in my life: and outlet for my feminine side that I've never been able to express very well.

@[member='TomokoKuroki']:  Hey!  I recognized your avatar from watching a video about Watamote by the legendary DWK, the greatest brony creator to ever live.  Never knew who that character was until I watched that video a few days ago.  That's kinda cool.

*Edit* Stupid mention code doesn't work anymore?  The hell?

Edited by Justin_Case001

It is because males tend to use internet more than females on average. Any female I know irl loves MLP. I'd say there are just as many female MLP fans (perhaps even more) as there are male fans but males are those who are more visible and get more attention

• Brohoof 1

Because 4Chan.

And maybe also there really is no gender imbalance at all and most Western societies just love to ogle when they see a man do or enjoy girly things. Women doing/enjoying girly things is, well, mundane. Not noticeable. Easy to overlook, even.  :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...