Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

People who are Bronies with no Brony Friends Club

ztrash

(edited)

If you have no Brony friends in real life, than this is the club for YOU!!!

We have a Skype group now. If you wanna join add me, whitelightning, or bojo on Skype.

My Skype: (i dont use skype anymore)

Edited by Zizkil
it has my skype username which I do not wish to share anymore.
  • Brohoof 4

This is me. Mainly because I am a very introverted person so don't leave my house often enough to have friends period, let alone brony friends. :lol:

I bet you're a hardcore man

Heyyyyyy! Let's be alone together! 

We can stay young forever!

Assuming that was a song reference. If not that explains why I have no friends. I listen to so much music everything is a reference.  :muffins:

We can stay young forever!

Assuming that was a song reference. If not that explains why I have no friends. I listen to so much music everything is a reference.  :muffins:

I find that awesome. If you can pick a reference out of everything, even if it's not, it's pretty awesome. Means you have a huge knowledge base. ;)

Honestly I could probably hold entire conversations with just song lyrics without having to look anything up. Might have to paraphrase in a few spots though. I used to annoy one of my friends back in High School by informing him every time he said something that was a song and proving it to him after school.

I find that awesome. If you can pick a reference out of everything, even if it's not, it's pretty awesome. Means you have a huge knowledge base. ;)

I bet you're sitting on a water bottle right now discordian

(edited)

Heyyyyyy! Let's be alone together! (well I do have plenty of friends just none of them are bronies)

Me too it's just they all believe they're too masculine or some sort of non-sense like that.

Edited by Zizkil

(edited)

Are any of you actually insulted about being a brony in real life? Because all the insults about me being a brony come from some 12-year-old in call of duty... it would suck to be insulted in real life since i have no brony friends to back me up. unless my friends are nice enough to back me up just cuz.

Edited by Zizkil

Never really been insulted in real life. Most people that did I pushed out of my life a long time ago when I first admitted it. Most people just ask and I explain and usually I get an "oh that's cool" or something like that. 

• Brohoof 1