Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who Do You Think Leader of the CMC is?

ZomBrony

I've been watching some random CMC videos and I noticed a lot of them are Scootaloo-based, but if I remember correctly Applebloom started the CMC, so who do you think their leader is? Scootaloo or Applebloom?

post-2458-0-37390500-1331621889_thumb.jpg

i like to think that cmc has no leaders, like anonymous. its more about the idea you know.

Jk. I think Scootaloo is the one with most "leader personality" and seems to be the most fitting but also the most inmature of them. just my opinion tough.

• Brohoof 1

I didn't think there was a leader. They all decide together what they should try out next to get their cutie mark...

But if there is a leader, I guess it would be Apple Bloom.

Edited by HanPolo

You never see him, but Angel Bunny is their leader. He has a secret agenda to train them into a special shock force to take over Ponyville and force Fluttershy to make him whatever he wants for lunch!

I am SOOOO Random! LOL

• Brohoof 3

Technically I don't think they have a leader as they never profess a form of hierarchy between them. They never go to any single one of the three for advice on what to do next, they decide things together.

Apple Bloom does, however, seem to be the "main character" of the three as most things dealing with the CMC always seem to focus on her and she gets the most screen time and dialog as well. There is no leader but it's fairly obvious that Apple Bloom is the focus whenever the three are in a scene together.

Apple Bloom would probably be classified as 'official leader'(or at least the one focused on most), but I've noticed Sweetie Belle comes up with an awful lot of their crazy schemes...

Scootaloo or Applebloom?

Well it's clearly Sweetie bell...

don't argue with the new and improved Pinkazoid logic, or as I call it Berryzoid Logic

Edited by Berryzoid

Apple Bloom is.

Fun fact: The CMC are based off the Powerpuff Girls. You can kind of tell that Scootaloo is Buttercup, Sweetie Belle is Bubbles, and Apple Bloom is Blossom.

• Brohoof 3

Apple Bloom is.

Fun fact: The CMC are based off the Powerpuff Girls. You can kind of tell that Scootaloo is Buttercup, Sweetie Belle is Bubbles, and Apple Bloom is Blossom.

And their similarity to the Powerpuff Girls also sort of casts Apple Bloom as the leader. She's the logical one of the group, while Sweetie Belle usually only thinks with her heart and not her head, and Scootaloo is all less-talk-more-action.

ok from what I've heard from everypony I think I'll decide that there is no leader, Scootaloo is my favourite of the CMC, but now that I think more, they've all had a pretty equal amount of roles

Apple Bloom is.

But in the Powerpuff girls, Blossom was a clear leader, while in the CMC, even though Apple Bloom tends to be the focus, Scootaloo is the one always saying what to do. I simply say they don't have a leader

I don't think they would like discussing who is the leader, because they are too friendly with each other. Really, they helped each other since the beginning, such as when Applebloom was at Diamond Tiara's party.

Definitely Applebloom. Not only did she start the group, but she also seems to think the most rationally. Scootaloo does seem to take a more firm stance on leading the goup in episodes like the CMChronicles though.

• 3 weeks later...

I completely forgot about this thread, but after reading everypony's thougts again, I think I'll agree with Raronoopa, there is no leader, but Applebloom is the main character of the CMC

Everypony here is saying that Applebloom is the leader cause she thinks the most rationally. In my book, that makes her the strategist, not the leader. Scootaloo, who always takes the initiative, I consider more of the 'leader', although if anything there really isn't a leader.

• Brohoof 1