Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When you've had a bad day

Revertz

Writing, dancing, drawing or listen to some music, usually helps. If it doesn't I'll just try(my best) to let things go naturally, take them from there and don't use too much time on thinking, knowing there's a new day tomorrow. 

Oh gods...what do I do after a bad day...kinda like yesterday when I had to spend 12hours doing Jury Duty...soon as I got home, I grabbed my husband, made him hold me tight, repeatly kissed him over and over then told him to "hold me and do not let go, my day was just awful!"

Ya I"m a big baby, but I love it when he snuggles me up like his little princess, gives me all of his attention after a long rough day. It beats any chocolate.

Programming. I love programming games or scenes, makes me feel good inside, and teaches me about my style, even about the language its self.

Reading. Especially programming volumes :)

Plus, I can easily get lost in the Internet, as well as have fun with my fellow friends.

Well, it depends on how bad of a day it was. I can't move if I'm too upset, so sometimes there are days where I just curl up into a blanket and cry, waiting to fall asleep.

If it's just a regular bad day, I could listen to music that fits my mood, watch some videos or a show I like, keep myself distracted with forums, or talk with friends. 

I'd tell you, but I'm not allowed to talk about it per a recently implemented rule. Let's just say it involves some perfectly legal beverages.

...And ponies. Ponies always help. :squee:

• 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I sing. Singing is medicine for me and I do it all the time.

And sometimes I try to do something for someone I like, which seems incongruous for my personality, but it often makes me feel better when I can make someone else happy. 

Edited by Narcissus

I'm not used to having good days anymore to be honest. Life's been really awful for me for the past year and a half or so...

Though I can try to distract myself by playing video games and listening to certain scores from certain video game soundtracks. It only kind of works.

• 2 months later...

Talking with my boyfriend always helps eventually. :) For him I am always thankful. Other things it can be hit and miss if my mood is really bad, but playing certain games can help, like Forza Motorsport or something equally relaxing. Music is another obvious one. Another thing can help is if I simple delve into stuff I have a passion for. If I can somehow get over that big mood hurdle and just indulge in topic I like, it can help a lot, it is just getting past that specific point of apathy.

I watch ballet when I’m upset. It almost always cools me down.  But if I’m sad, seeing other people happy, especially little kids, it really makes me smile and forget about other concerns.  

I don't have those anymore! 

If I had a bad day, talking with my amazing boyfriend would help a lot :wub: He has a way with making me feel better. But if he's not available or I can't get on the internet, I find that playing Pokémon games for me can turn that anger into a sort of odd joy. But it isn't all that consistent. There are also certain video game soundtrack scores I'll listen to from time to time to make myself feel better. :)

Family helps. Gardening. I seem to be in better moods these days than I used to be, but staying off the internet is a pretty good way of keeping me from getting into any bad moods in the first place.

• 1 month later...