Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bon_Bon

OMG!!! So I have cometed on all of the topics!! I am wondering who is going! Also how much money should I bring? I just am SO excited!! I was not allowed to go to Brony Con, but this is closer so I am allowed to go!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Brohoof 1

I'll be there :D  I'm definitely looking forward to going too!  I really have no idea how much I'm bringing... it depends on what types of things you think you'll buy.  If you are going to get every autograph possible, bring a couple hundred bucks for that.  If you want a plush, plan on spending a couple hundred more.  But if you're just planning on picking up one or two autographs and a couple keychains and other smaller items, you probably won't need much.

Personally, I'm going to bring a couple hundred dollars in cash, and then if I need more I'll find an atm.

• Brohoof 1

I want to go, but I live way out in upstate NY. I'm getting over $700 tax refund in about 3 weeks (assuming the govt doesn't jack it all), but I need to spend $550 to take care of a phone bill, leaving me with only $150. And hotel rooms won't pay for themselves :(

I would love to go. Don't know if my dad will let me. I live in Wisconsin, and don't think he'll let me drive that far on my own. But my sister lives close in Virginia, and we may be going there. If I can get it at the same time, maybe he'll let me go from their house.

I'll be there and I am so excited about it!  I agree with @Simon that a couple of hundred should be OK for the autographs that need to be paid by cash and misc food, hotel tips and items that you need.  If you have a credit card I think that should take care of the rest.  I'm sure most of the established vendors have credit card capability especially since Paypal has made it so easy to take a credit card attached to the cel phone.  If you don't have a credit card you know how much you will allow yourself for food and items from the vendor room.

I can't wait to see everyone going!!!

I'll be there :D  I'm definitely looking forward to going too!  I really have no idea how much I'm bringing... it depends on what types of things you think you'll buy.  If you are going to get every autograph possible, bring a couple hundred bucks for that.  If you want a plush, plan on spending a couple hundred more.  But if you're just planning on picking up one or two autographs and a couple keychains and other smaller items, you probably won't need much.

Personally, I'm going to bring a couple hundred dollars in cash, and then if I need more I'll find an atm.

I can't wait to meet you!! Maybe I will meet you!!!

I pre registered, but there is a Milsim West game on the same date, so I do not know if I will be able to attend. 

Cries! I hope you can go! Good Luck!!

MUAHAH!!! I know @Lyra_brony_swag

How much do autographs normally cost? I really want to get some!!!

I preregistered so I've been good to go for a while

Anyone know if they'll let us pick our stuff up early if we did? Other cons I've been to let us and it seemed to save everyone a bit of hassle but I haven't heard anything about it for this one

I preregistered so I've been good to go for a while

Anyone know if they'll let us pick our stuff up early if we did? Other cons I've been to let us and it seemed to save everyone a bit of hassle but I haven't heard anything about it for this one

I really don't know! This is my first ponycon!

How much do autographs normally cost? I really want to get some!!!

Autographs are going to be $20 each at the con according to what the staff has posted.  There may be some of the staff who you will run into that'll sign something for free, but they will be $20 at the autograph session so if there's one you really want, I'd plan on paying that much. 

Autographs are going to be $20 each at the con according to what the staff has posted.  There may be some of the staff who you will run into that'll sign something for free, but they will be $20 at the autograph session so if there's one you really want, I'd plan on paying that much. 

Good Lord! I am so not going to get everyones :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: *dies*

I am like counting down the days until it! I am really excited!

WHY IS IT SO FAR AWAY, YET SO CLOSE!!

• Brohoof 2

i have a certain amount of money, i am not sure how much of that i will spend. I don't plan on spending all of it...i think when i went to Bronycon i spent about $100 on pony stuff

Howdy all!

Im thinking of going for the weekend but the con has no weekend passes and the Sat. & Sun Admission is a bit pricey. :blink:

Not sure yet.

If i do this will be my first trip to a MLP convention.

We'll see.

Im thinking of going for the weekend but the con has no weekend passes and the Sat. & Sun Admission is a bit pricey.
 Yeah it does :D  A pass for Friday-Sunday is $70 at the door, which will still save you about $40 off paying for Saturday and Sunday separately even if you don't go on Friday.