Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bon_Bon

Autographs are going to be $20 each at the con according to what the staff has posted.  There may be some of the staff who you will run into that'll sign something for free, but they will be $20 at the autograph session so if there's one you really want, I'd plan on paying that much. 

when i sent them a message asking them about autograph prices they said it would be $20 for everyone except tara strong who will be accepting cash. they didn't say how much cash, they just said she would be accepting cash.

Would jut like to add i will also be attending, im bring $200 for just autographs, i won't have much spending cash left. trying to get everypony i can onto my Equestria Girls Poster. 

http://imgur.com/oAnVXUA

Edited by Sharkman828

when i sent them a message asking them about autograph prices they said it would be $20 for everyone except tara strong who will be accepting cash. they didn't say how much cash, they just said she would be accepting cash.
Tara's are going to be 20 dollars as well from what I heard, she's just not accepting the $20 vouchers that the convention is selling because of what happened with vouchers at Los Pegasus, so you have to pay her in cash. 

Tara's are going to be 20 dollars as well from what I heard, she's just not accepting the $20 vouchers that the convention is selling because of what happened with vouchers at Los Pegasus, so you have to pay her in cash. 

ah ok. thanks for the update