Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ages of babscon attendees

-Lyra Heartstrings-

I think you will find a wide swing of ages.  There are young ponies and older ponies.  Then there are really older ponies like me.  I will probably be the oldest there so don't worry about that.   :(

I turn 21 tomorrow. No plans on drinking or anything like that though. I might try it one time, but that will probably have to be the end of it. 

Oddly enough I still feel like one of the younger ones outside of the target demographic that go to these things, I see a lot of people in the upper 20's and 30's

I'm 21 as well, will be 22 later this month :D

I'm sure there will be people of all ages there though :D

I turn 21 tomorrow. No plans on drinking or anything like that though. I might try it one time, but that will probably have to be the end of it. 

You sound so much like me when I turned 21... most everybody I've known felt the need to drink themselves sick cause they turned 21 and I still could care less about drinking.

Well everyone I've talked to said it's not as fun as it seems. I do have personal reasons for not drinking though. Mostly because alcoholism runs in the family, also I require caffene to avoid nightmarish migranes so drinking till I puke doesn't seem like a smart idea anyway.  ;)

Well everyone I've talked to said it's not as fun as it seems. I do have personal reasons for not drinking though. Mostly because alcoholism runs in the family, also I require caffene to avoid nightmarish migranes so drinking till I puke doesn't seem like a smart idea anyway. 
All of that pretty  much describes me as well xD  Minus the migraine part... I just have to drink caffeine to not be a bitch to everybody I know :P 

Maybe we should have a contest for the 'oldest bronie'?

Fear I might win... I'll be celebrating my birthday at the con.

60 summers young... 60 winters old...

• Brohoof 1

@Jcscoot if you are serious about your age I will graciously let you be the oldest there. I was pretty sure it was going to be me so I will happily defer the "title" to you!

• Brohoof 1

When I was a young man... I never thought I'd be over thirty. But now I am.

Awesome.

• Brohoof 1

@Jcscoot if you are serious about your age I will graciously let you be the oldest there. I was pretty sure it was going to be me so I will happily defer the "title" to you!

Never Joke (or lie) about my age.  What's the point?

As the oldest, maybe they'll put me on display at the con!

Edited by JCscoot

I was sure I'd be the oldest--I'm going to be fifty in the fall.  Guess not! 

I'm cosplaying as Cherry Jubilee.  She's no spring chicken.

Edited by Scoots2

I'm 21 so I might have a drink at the con but likely not. I just want to have fun with all my fellow bronies even the ones who are worried about who is the oldest here. XD

Well I'm not all that far behind you.  Maybe they can make us the honorary grandparents of the con! :)

Edited by Diva Pony
  • Brohoof 1

26, and here I was thinking I was going to be one of the old men.  Well, life is full of surprises.  Also, alcohol.  Life is indeed full of alcohol.  Party on, bronies.

• Brohoof 1