94 users have voted

1. 1. Which is the most Badass

• Rarity!
    • Fluttershy!
    • Applejack
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash

My first thought would be to say Rainbow Dash, as she always seems willing to throw herself at any danger, likely with fatal consequences if Applejack didn't hold her back by the tail.

But then I keep thinking about Twilight Sparkle looking like this:

post-25258-0-66504200-1397406489_thumb.png

Only thing that was needed to be said here was: "Come with me if you want to live."

• Brohoof 1

Twilight's third for me, all that magic put to good use.

Applejack second, she's a very capable fighter.

The undisputed champion: Rainbow Dash

sonic-rainbomb_3222.PNG

Who else do you know can create a mushroom cloud without a weapon and survive?

• Brohoof 3

Although he's not my favorite pony (she probably will if Twi sucks in the finale), I voted Rainbow Dash because she is a complete badass.  Nopony in the mane 6 even comes close.  She's probably the most that isn't a villain (although Daring Do comes close).

Who else do you know can create a mushroom cloud without a weapon and survive?

Maud Pie can create a mushroom cloud with a rock.

Edited by StarSwirlTheBearded

• 4 months later...

She made a giant dragon cry

She stared down a creature who turns ponies to stone with a glance and WON the staring contest

She makes Minotaurs back down

She tames the most terrifying beasts the world has to offer

And she has the lord of Chaos rapped around her little hoof

You will never be as badass as Fluttershy

• 4 years later...

I love to say Rarity, but sadly, her martial arts skills have gone forgotten. I’d say Twi is the most badass. Dashie and AJ are choices most do due to their lifestyles and being the two most certificated tomboys. But Twi, from the start, wasn’t afraid to face Nightmare Moon, despite being clearly weaker in magic, but relied on her smarts. She fought changelings, presumably close and personal on occasion. Fought Tirek DBZ style. And if you notice in the pony movie, every time the Mane 6 felt threatened, three were covered, and three were ready to fight. Dashie and AJ are the later. Who was the other one? Twi of course :fluttershy:. Also, look at this 

Spoiler

medium.gif

Our favorite nerd has been training :mlp_icwudt:

• 1 year later...

ill'd have to say rainbow dash.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         img-2515994-6-Rainbow_Dash_flying_hoof_k

• Brohoof 2

Although Fluttershy is my favorite, Rainbow Dash is definitely the most badass. She is able to fight and fight well, and she doesn't back down. The major part of why she's so skilled are her wings. Not only does she have them, but she really knows how to use them. A lot of her attacks and tricks involve her amazing flight skills. Combine her flight skills, fight skills, and her determined personality, RD is very badass. Also, she can Pull off the Sonic Rainboom! B)

• Brohoof 1

Rarity

Punches out Changeling's like nobody's business:

Rarity vs Changeling Vector by shadowblade911 on DeviantArt

Threatens dragons with death for offering violence to her friends:
bscap0026.jpg.c7f4eda61bc7e0d952abe04663b6e1d7.jpg

Really loves Crystal Ponies:
bscap0027.jpg.d6e9bb459640451d62471e8c42be4e88.jpg

Ok, maybe the last one is not such a great example, but still...!

• Brohoof 1

Ooh, it's tough. They all have their moments. Applejack seems like the most obvious pick to me, because she's tough and confident by nature - Twilight and Rainbow have both done more impressive stuff, but they're more self-conscious. But after some consideration I'm leaning towards Pinkie Pie, who is the only one who could wield Discord's chaos magic, however briefly. We all underestimate her because she's silly but she's capable of some crazy stuff. 

I even understand why some people might pick Rarity and Fluttershy - most of the time they would rather not be badass, but that makes it even more impressive when they are. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I think Applejack is the most badass among Mane Six. It's Ok ... Rainbow Dash is the coolest but Applejack is the hottest. They are both masculine character among mane six, but Applejack is more matured