1. 1. Which is the most Badass

• Rarity!
    • Fluttershy!
    • Applejack
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash

This is hard..

For the most of the time I would say RD. But if Flutter is triggered, you have wrath of a ever loving pony on you. I certainly don want to get on the bad side with AJ. What Pinkie would do, I will not write here. But from this fourth wall breaking pony you cannot run away. Rarity doesn't seem the type, but we have bad ass moments from her too. And how bad ass Twi can get we've also seen.

Honestly, I cannot pick any of the mane six here. They're all equally bad ass each in their own way.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...

On the surface, Rainbow Dash and Applejack. I think AJ pulls ahead though because she doesn't gloat as much as Dashie. More humble.

When you least expect it, Rarity and Fluttershy. Rarity will do something for others when they need it the most despite her appearing to be invested in herself at first and Fluttershy is quieter at first but will care for others when they need it most I feel.

And somewhere in between are Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie. They'll both come in "clutch" during times of need but you kind've expect it. Twi is gonna have random knowledge on something that will be useful in something niche and Pinkie will just have everything, because she has everything I guess.

On 2021-06-26 at 5:38 AM, Astral Soul said:

Honestly, I cannot pick any of the mane six here. They're all equally bad ass each in their own way.

Yeah same here! Very hard to choose one :blush: