Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What happened to the old theme?

Skullbuster
Go to solution Solved by NavelColt,

so i was checking something on my phone and i changed the theme on my phone, it then changed the theme on my computer, and i cant change it back to the original theme, the one i like and prefer, whats going on?

Recently, an admin mentioned a plan to remove one of the themes in order to encourage more banner submissions. My guess is that the staff decided to go with the new theme. Here's the original post for your convenience (emphasis mine): 

~Chaotic Discord~, on 04 Apr 2014 - 11:17 PM, said:
Banners don't change weekly because Lavo went and fucked up our banner submission process by throwing in a second theme :3 Everything is Lavo's fault, always. Remarkably few people are interested in making banners for the new size, possibly from the loss of nostalgic feels, and even fewer are interesred in making two themes. At some point in the future the staff will be killing one of the two themes and we'll be working to get the banner submission proccess out of the rut.

Hope that helped!

Yup. Lavo killed the old theme, and the staff will be working to get the banner submission train rolling again now that we're back to the unconfusing land of single-theme-ness.

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.