Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Chicken!

Seaweed-Headed Dragon

I actually don't care for fried chicken, I just like the skin. I guess I just don't like dealing with the bones.

I usually like it breaded and on a sandwhich, or cooked in some kind of noodles.

• Brohoof 2

I like chicken. As long as it is thoroughly cooked, I'll eat it in most forms. I quite like crunchy skin, so KFC is an enjoyable take-away. Otherwise, I think oven roasted is the best, especially when put in sandwiches.

Fried thighs, extra crispy :3

or wings with hot sauce or BBQ sauce. I like it all. Crispy thighs are my favorite.

As long as it doesn't have bones in it, seriously I don't have time to spare picking out the bones of something so delicious.

The first things that came to mind when I saw this thread was Gustavo Fring and Scootaloo.

I've always liked rotisserie chicken. Of course you can't go wrong with fried either.

How am I the first person to post an image of Scootaloo?! MLPForums, I am disappoint.

131630417654-kfc.png

Edited by Frostgage
  • Brohoof 3

Is it a chicken? Is it dead? If both of those questions were answered with a yes, then I don't care how it's cooked. I can't stand KFC, Chubby Chicken, or any fast food fried chicken, but good, home-made fried chicken with BBQ sauce, buck yes. I am quite fond of hot wings, the spicier the better.

I prefer my chicken dead over alive, I mean live chicken sounds like a pain in the ass!

No really though, I like my chicken on the BBQ grill and cook it for about an hour and 30 minutes, the cover it in BBQ sauce and let the BBQ sauce get chard onto the chicken until some of it is a blackish color then eat up! ^_^ 

M, that is some good eaten, I tell you what! :yay:

I like breasts.

Fried chicken is awesome. I like a spicy breading (thought not too spicy) with sweet and sour dipping sauce.