Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Got Back From Washington, D. C.!

FlutterGuy234

Hello! I just returned from Washington, D.C. I saw many things, including (but not limited to) Jefferson Memorial, Abrahalm Linoln Memorial, Capitol Building, the House of the Temple, a dissapointing Library of Congress, and more! I don't mean to brag or create jealousy. :catface:

Oh, I went there too. I went just the day before that "winter vortex storm" hit it, so I got a lot of snow too. It was pretty awesome.

When I was visiting the White House, there was a button in front of it that said: "Welcome to the White House. Press the button." Did you press it?

The subject of this topic has little potential to spark discussion between many members and, as such, would be better suited to a status update or a blog. When creating a thread, please remember that the goal is to start a conversation with room for many people to chime in and give their own viewpoints on, and that sharing events of an anecdotal nature would be better done elsewhere.

Guys, I appreciate the help by suggesting a blog entry instead of a General Discussion thread.  But the best thing to do is to use the Report feature.  That's the surest way of getting a moderator's attention. 

So why did I come here anyway?  Because my friends and I had a blast visiting DC last fall!  :D  We saw all those things you mentioned except the capitol building.  Anyway, FlutterGuy, I'm glad you had a good time.  Feel free to continue talking about DC in a blog if you like because I would enjoy reading it.  :) 

Edited by Wingnut