Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the one thing that really gets on your nerves?

Rarity Paige Belle

Be glad you're not in Asia then, lines don't even exist in most countries there. Makes my meek existence a living nightmare.

As for me, myself is the most irritating thing for myself to deal with. I do so much to sabotage my own happiness and stability.

The other day I was taking my daily walk, and as I am casually tossing live grenades into storm drains, this woman comes up to me and starts screaming about property damage and indiscriminate murder and blah blah blah. This happens to me all the time. I try to keep to myself and relax while out for a brisk jog, and total strangers in ridiculous uniforms start trying to tackle me and demand that I just "give up" the disarming codes for the nuclear warheads I dropped into the Yellowstone supervolcano. Yeah, sure, buddy, how about you give me your bank account PIN? I didn't think so. 

• Brohoof 6

Lol- I cant pick just one.

1. Stupid drivers

2. Ignorant people.

3. People who are hopelessly POSSESSED by their smart phone.

4. Road construction barrels up when there is CLEARLY no work going on.

• Brohoof 1

People that walk slow, or block the aisles by just standing and talking to someone. I tend to run around like a chicken with it's head cut off already, and I'm usually pretty impatient to add to it. Some of us do have things to do and places to be, 

1. People that will just continue to beat themselves up for empathy, after you have already given them as much empathy and support that is humanly possible, yet they refuse to accept the fact that they have anything positive going for them.

2. People that are pretty much all around shitty people but are constantly pointing out what others are doing wrong, or pointing out any flaw another person may have, in a sad attempt to distract people from their shittiness.

3. People that can't rinse off dishes, it just tastes like you a drinking like soapy soda or some shit.

4. When I wait and look forward to the new episode of one of my favorite TV shows, and then at the end of the week they just dick punch me, and tell me there is no new episode this week.

• Brohoof 1

Shouting. I have no sympathy for people who are loud, unless the Hindenburg is literally crashing in front of their eyes, in which case I might understand. I usually just leave the area when someone is shouting.

You know those people that have like four children, and can barely survive? The ones that have trouble just getting food on the table? I means the ones that are all like "We can't afford anything, are kids are so expensive!" And then the wife is pregnant again a month later. The ones that are all "I just don't know what went wrong!"

Have these people never heard of birth control? I know accidents happen, but I'm not talking about those, I'm talking about the people who don't even try to prevent it. What exactly needs to happen to make them stop having kids, do they even realize what they are doing to these kids? I mean, birth control costs money, but kids cost a lot more.

I really needed to rant about this. It makes me really mad.

Edited by BasementPony

i did write something a few sentences long, but i pressed the wrong button and it didnt save, and i cant be bothered to remember what i was writing. so to cut it short, i hate all those people 

who only support a team when they are doing good (english football.)

When people chew loudly, or make completely unnecessary audiable noises when eating or drinking. Like actually going 'aaaah' after drinking, like my mom does.

post-4006-0-78992600-1397533558_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

When your taking a shower and theres no hot water  :(

Of course you hate that. You take showers longer than Nile River.

I could watch every episode of the Simpsons ever released during the time it takes to you take one shower :D

Pfft. You're probably the reason you have no hot water :D

//injokes

• Brohoof 1

-When people try to start drama with you, just because they can.

-When people have to lie with everything, even small lies (Like come on? You get in more trouble with lying).

-When someone a year or 2 older than you treats you like you are 5 because they're older.

-When my Grandma treats me like I am 10 and I am retarded.

-When your best friends don't let you in on anything

-When someone cancels plans at the last moment

-When no one believes me

-People who ditch in line because they think they are superior

-Sexist, racist, and homophobic people.

I could go on and on...but thats soooo much more.

• Brohoof 1

One: I hate people who didn't understand what "IF" means, I didn't say, "IT" I said "IF." Listen closely and don't start shouting at me while pretending or ignoring the fact that I said "IF" in the first place. There is a reason why I said "IF" before I continue on my conversation; there is a reason why I used "IF" as my preposition. Mmmm'kay? 

Two: People who don't understand patience. Just wait a while ok? You don't have to get up and start yelling at someone for taking more than ten minutes, have patience. 

Three: When I'm doing some type of activity, I'll ignore you unless you having something interesting to say, something important, or where you are polite and courtesy. But, if you aren't polite and courtesy and start saying that I'm rude, no. Go away, seriously, you are rude, not me. 

Four: People who start playing "Grammar Police." Look, if you are going to call out on people who are using improper grammar, make sure your grammar is correct. (Some people had called out errors to other people, and I had noted that they were also making errors. Irony.)

When people chew loudly, or make completely unnecessary audiable noises when eating or drinking. Like actually going 'aaaah' after drinking, like my mom does.

attachicon.gifNo.png

Omg you speak nothing but truth i hate that so much it always happens when people drink tea or coffee i've realised.

Kids are terrible. They're loud, obnoxious, frequently sticky for reasons I'd rather not contemplate, and they generally eat with all the grace and cleanliness of a chipmunk in a blender. The younger ones habitually expel the most vile fluids from every orifice at distressing velocity, and they have yet to fully develop their own sense of right and wrong. Children are basically sociopaths. I know it's not their fault, and I know that in time children grow up, but it doesn't make dealing with these shrill, pestering creatures any more desirable. 

• Brohoof 5

I was in hot topic earlier on while I'm on vacation here in the States, and it's like none of you Yank's know how to queue! I almost shouted at a kid for barging in front of me!

*Yanks

Misplaced apostrophes annoy me >.>

I'm sorry lol

Four: People who start playing "Grammar Police." Look, if you are going to call out on people who are using improper grammar, make sure your grammar is correct. (Some people had called out errors to other people, and I had noted that they were also making errors. Irony.)

I am the grammar police.  And the punctuation police.  And the spelling police.

(And I make mistakes occasionally BUT I FIX THEM!)

Children (particularly ages 1-6).

Children annoy me because of their sheer stupidity and obliviousness.

I know that they don't know much, but THAT is what exactly annoys me!

For example, a child is going to jump off the couch. He jumps off and hits his arm and starts crying and wonders what went wrong.

OH JEE, I DON'T KNOW. MAYBE YOU JUMPED OFF THE COUCH ONTO TILE FLOOR, YOU IDIOT.

I just can't stand how incredibly stupid they are.

The stupidity alone annoys me beyond no return.

You remind me of one of my friends, she can't even stand to be around children, they annoy her so much.  We always tease her about this since the stereotype dictates that girls are obsessed with children.

• Brohoof 1