Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the one thing that really gets on your nerves?

Rarity Paige Belle

100% not here for drama. When I was a teenage girl, sure I ate that up like most teen girls I knew. As an adult no. Keep all your tea, drama, shade, snake like behavior to yourself. Granted I let people vent to an extent but I ain’t gossip girl here. It’s so draining having people throw all their people issues at you. I worked with this woman for the past year who was so negative I can’t. Trying to stir up drama and had nothing nice to say about nobody. You expect that sort of thing to end after high school but the workplace is just as bad. I try to keep my distance from these coworkers but they just come right at you with all of it.

Edited by Blitzo
  • Brohoof 2

Just one???

Okay, this irritates the crap out of me: When you stop and tell somebody else to go ahead and they stop and tell you to go ahead and it becomes a battle of wills. I STOPPED FIRST! JUST FREAKING GO!!!

'Similar thing when you're driving and they stop first at the four way stop. They're supposed to go but they do that incredibly annoying flashing their lights at you thing to make you go first.

image.png.310ed663332dfa421b78fd0c23c08538.png

Edited by Fluttershutter
  • Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Just tonight, there was literally no traffic out and I sat at red lights forever. Who was I even waiting for?! The lights let people from miles away pass while I was already there waiting to go.

Sometimes there's a sensor and you're not triggering it maybe because of the cold or something.

• Brohoof 1