Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the one thing that really gets on your nerves?

Rarity Paige Belle

This sounds kinda horrible, but...

My niece. She is incredibly loud. My brother has to let her use his iPad to play Angry Birds to shut her up.

Customers. 

I can't stand the customers who try to redeem coupons that are clearly not redeemable and continue to argue. I can't stand customers who whine that the price is wrong and hold the line up, it drives me crazy when they say it's free if there's a discrepancy (bullshit, it's the lower price, and only if there is a discrepancy, not the customer being a dips**t). I despise the customers who coupon for every penny possible, save a large chunk of their bill, then when I ask if they'd like to donate $1 to help kids with disabilities, they look at me like I asked them to french kiss an Ebola corpse, at least feign some f**king sympathy you pricks :angry: . There are the ones who create a fuss and bitch about customer service saying "customer is king." Guess what, the ten customers behind you are king too, and none of us have time for your s**t! :angry: In addition there are the ones who are waiting in line, waiting while I scan their items, then when it's time to pay, they're disorganized and digging around. It wasn't exactly a surprise, moron! :angry:

I haven't even scratched the surface. Not all customers are like this, many are normal, heck,some are even quite pleasant, but the number of dips**ts every bloody day is just (insert loud f-bomb here).

And kids. Can't stand the little buggers

• Brohoof 3

Customers. 

I can't stand the customers who try to redeem coupons that are clearly not redeemable and continue to argue. I can't stand customers who whine that the price is wrong and hold the line up, it drives me crazy when they say it's free if there's a discrepancy (bullshit, it's the lower price, and only if there is a discrepancy, not the customer being a dips**t). I despise the customers who coupon for every penny possible, save a large chunk of their bill, then when I ask if they'd like to donate $1 to help kids with disabilities, they look at me like I asked them to french kiss an Ebola corpse, at least feign some f**king sympathy you pricks :angry: . There are the ones who create a fuss and bitch about customer service saying "customer is king." Guess what, the ten customers behind you are king too, and none of us have time for your s**t! :angry: In addition there are the ones who are waiting in line, waiting while I scan their items, then when it's time to pay, they're disorganized and digging around. It wasn't exactly a surprise, moron! :angry:

I haven't even scratched the surface. Not all customers are like this, many are normal, heck,some are even quite pleasant, but the number of dips**ts every bloody day is just (insert loud f-bomb here).

Goodness, sounds like somebody needs a new job :blink:

• Brohoof 2

Oh God, I thought I was alone on this, and I felt horrible.

I hate children. I mean really, utterly, truly hate children. The way they eat, the way they talk, the way they're all about material worth, the way they stink, the way they look, the way they act, the way they always find your buttons and press them in just the right order...ssfadsdaxsds I'm getting agitated just thinking about one. When theystart,llearning right from wrong and stop crying for attention is when they start becoming better.

I sound like a crumudeony old bastard, I don't care.

• Brohoof 2

1. Drivers who ignore the rules of the road.

2. Cyclists who ignore the rules of the road.

3. Pedestrians who ignore the rules of the road.

4. People who do 65mph or less in the left lane.

5. My boss.

Had kind of a theme going there, didn't I?

-ignorant people

-people who state their opinion as fact

-discrimination for any reason

-mistreatment of people/animals

-people who won't admit their mistakes

-stealing shit that doesn't belong to you

-compulsive lying

-pointless drama

That's about it. I'm pretty laid-back.

Edited by DryColt84
  • Brohoof 2

Children (particularly ages 1-6).

Children annoy me because of their sheer stupidity and obliviousness.

I know that they don't know much, but THAT is what exactly annoys me!

For example, a child is going to jump off the couch. He jumps off and hits his arm and starts crying and wonders what went wrong.

OH JEE, I DON'T KNOW. MAYBE YOU JUMPED OFF THE COUCH ONTO TILE FLOOR, YOU IDIOT.

I just can't stand how incredibly stupid they are.

The stupidity alone annoys me beyond no return.

Kids are terrible. They're loud, obnoxious, frequently sticky for reasons I'd rather not contemplate, and they generally eat with all the grace and cleanliness of a chipmunk in a blender. The younger ones habitually expel the most vile fluids from every orifice at distressing velocity, and they have yet to fully develop their own sense of right and wrong. Children are basically sociopaths. I know it's not their fault, and I know that in time children grow up, but it doesn't make dealing with these shrill, pestering creatures any more desirable. 

Oh God, I thought I was alone on this, and I felt horrible.

I hate children. I mean really, utterly, truly hate children. The way they eat, the way they talk, the way they're all about material worth, the way they stink, the way they look, the way they act, the way they always find your buttons and press them in just the right order...ssfadsdaxsds I'm getting agitated just thinking about one. When theystart,llearning right from wrong and stop crying for attention is when they start becoming better.

I sound like a crumudeony old bastard, I don't care.

Wow. Others who hate children too. I seriously wish they were never born.

• Brohoof 1

Ok, I think we need to remember that we were all children at some point. I understand the frustration with them, but I think you're stretching it a bit too far, Questioner.

No see obviously they were perfect and mature when they were born and they're totally not being hypocrites.

• Brohoof 1

Ok, I think we need to remember that we were all children at some point. I understand the frustration with them, but I think you're stretching it a bit too far, Questioner.

Yes, I was a child once, and I was a little horror.

I never want to be a parent.

• Brohoof 1

Wow. Others who hate children too. I seriously wish they were never born.
I like the way you think. Hopefully we develop the technology to grow children in labs and raise them electronically, then give them families when they're older. The one thing worse than a child is an adult who acts like one.
  • Brohoof 2

No. I know I should never have been born. It would have saved many people much grief.

That's a very bleak take on the world. The grief caused by growing up is a necessary evil imo. There are so many child terrors that mature into wonderful people, I'm sure you're no exception.  :)

Edited by DryColt84

Reminds me of something. You know what really grinds my gears? Lindsay Lohan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcpBnL8Oir0

That's a very bleak take on the world. The grief caused by growing up is a necessary evil imo. There are so many child terrors that mature into wonderful people, I'm sure you're no exception  :)

And I'm sure that others would agree with you. Still, I'm here now, I'm going nowhere.