Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the one thing that really gets on your nerves?

Rarity Paige Belle

Frankly, I don't either, but wishing they were never born is a bit far don'tcha think?

You've beenm here longer than me, and I know about his dry sense of humor.

It's a joke. x)

I also can't stand when people are on their damn smart phone ALL THE BUCKING TIME! Really people, get the hell off that piece of plastic for just a bit and live a little!

(Waiting for the inevitable "People who type in caps to make a point" response!)

Edited by 0blivion
  • Brohoof 1

The noise that pencils make when you try to erase something, but you used up your eraser, and you attempt to erase with the metal part. Dear god.

• Brohoof 1

The noise that pencils make when you try to erase something, but you used up your eraser, and you attempt to erase with the metal part. Dear god.

ALWAYS.

ESPECIALLY WHEN DRAWING.

• Brohoof 1

I can't list just one thing..but if i must I will limit it to two things...

1) I just hate trashy people..I hate people that have just zero respect for anything and just think they can do what they want...Walmart shoppers come to mind (and sadly I work there)

2) people that are just plain mean and rude for no reason whatsoever. school bullies come to mind on this one but also people that cut you off in traffic. people that don't say "excuse me" if they bump you...just mean rude people

I have so many more but 2..I will resist... just 2!  :angry:

ok one more...anyone that is cruel to animals...oh boy that is a huge one for me! 

ok I'm done now..maybe  :ph34r:

• Brohoof 1

When people chew loudly, or make completely unnecessary audiable noises when eating or drinking. Like actually going 'aaaah' after drinking, like my mom does.

attachicon.gifNo.png

This, which sucks even more because my little brother does all of these

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Annoying people such as; ones can't take a no for an answer, ones that can't leave you alone, ones that can't take a hike.

• Brohoof 1

1. I don't like strangers trying to talk to me... Why should I?
  2. People who act like you're a bad person if you don't say "please" and "thank you" all the time. If you need me to be so polite to feel better about yourself maybe you don't deserve it.
  3. I can't stand grown people who don't clean up after themselves. Seriously, you're not a baby and I'm not your mama.
Edited by ~Dusky~