Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Dark Heresy Campaign

Linguz

Much like when Slender began his D&D searching thread, I have no idea where you'd begin here.

Dark Heresy is a role-playing game based in the Warhammer 40k universe. Have copypaste from Wikipedia.

In Dark Heresy, the players assume the role of a group of Acolytes working for an Inquisitor, who sends them on various missions. Depending on the type of mission, the gameplay can involve investigation, combat, intrigue, or a number of other genres. Therefore, the Game Master can tailor his campaign to suit his player group. As the players work for an Inquisitor, most missions involve rooting out heresies or matters relating to them, but the breadth of the game allows for many other missions, including wiping out dangerous gangs, gathering evidence of corruption, dealing with alien threats or eliminating rogue psykers.

I want to judge interest in this before I start to plan out a campaign. If you want to get the books before I confirm if this is happening or not, you can download them off here, in addition to a character sheet. If you don't wish to download, then I can explain everything myself here or in a private message.

Edited by Linguz