Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Someone says "Ponies are for little girls."

CosmicHooves

I would make them feel like an idiot by embarking on a tirade about the show's writing and entertainment value. It usually shuts 'em up.

Usually? Dude. Where do you live?!

Hey, ponies are for little girls.

But it's not like people use things for what they're for.

I know right!

Like how women use bras as under garments, but I could also break them apart and use them as shoulder pads!

IgIdRFC.gif

I'd ask them, "do you have proof, or is your ass talking?" Or go with, "Well, CoD is for 18+, but I don't see your ti-raid against 8-12 year olds playing it." Or better yet, "they said video games weren't for girls 30 years ago, look at how wrong that was."

• Brohoof 4

I'd say something along the lines of, "Well the Kia Soul was marketed for younger people, but I mainly see old people driving them, just like I'm seeing younger people driving Buick's and Cadillac's now, but that's your view on it ,and I can respect that."

Edited by Rolls Royce
  • Brohoof 1

"Then I hereby declare that you, being over eighteen years of age, are henceforth forbidden to partake of the breakfast cereal known as 'Trix'."

• Brohoof 5

If it was someone I didn't know, then I would ignore them and walk away.

If someone I did know said it, I would say, "So? I like it, and if you've got a problem, then I'm sorry."