Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

BronyCAN 2014: Who on the forum is going?

Red Cedar

With BronyCAN just four months away, time to see who among us is going to be there and perhaps say hi for real.

I am going. My badge name will be the same as my Forum handle and I'll have my excuse daughter with me as well being a fangirl, so I should  be pretty obvious.

I'd really love to go again this year. Problem is, BronyCAN happens right in the middle of my break, and I also wanted to take a road trip down to SoCal. So now I'm stuck here trying to decide on which of the two I should go for, or if I can somehow squeeze in enough time for both. I'm real excited about the convention though!

My wife and I will be there. We live in Vancouver. If anypony wants to meet up and or hang out let me know.

Edited by epony

We live in Vancouver. If anypony wants to meet up and or hang out let me know.

I might take you up on that.

I will be there, I live in Vancouver as well and already have my pass paid for.  My badge will have my real name and my forum name...I forget in which order.

I might take you up on that.

I will be there, I live in Vancouver as well and already have my pass paid for.  My badge will have my real name and my forum name...I forget in which order.

My wife and I will be there. We live in Vancouver. If anypony wants to meet up and or hang out let me know.

*gasp* I'm not the only one in Vancouver XD

*gasp* I'm not the only one in Vancouver XD

I have it really good. I live in Richmond. The hotel's a five minute drive for me. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...