Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarijack Fan Club

Noire Panzer

After a long amount of yesterday spent sleeping... I present to you... More Rarijack!  :D

Seems fitting considering the snow that's back on the ground around here. My Exploder was covered this morning, and had icicles hanging off it all day. I thought we were only suppose to get a light dusting?!  :eww:

• Brohoof 2

Seems fitting considering the snow that's back on the ground around here. My Exploder was covered this morning, and had icicles hanging off it all day. I thought we were only suppose to get a light dusting?!  :eww:

It's still snowing here :eww:  it's insanity.. Though it warms up for us thankfully... More snow Rarijack I say!

post-25449-0-81536900-1397622094_thumb.png

post-25449-0-54771200-1397622098_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

If Rarijack produced magical lesbian spawn, one of their kids would definitely be named Apple Jewel now.

That reminded me of a fanfic involving Hot Chocolate... I can't remember the exact name of it. Rarijack made magical spawn in that

• Brohoof 1

I see we've come full circle back to winter. Record must be skipping again.  :huh:

andddddddddddddd kiss!

post-25449-0-32832100-1397623726_thumb.png

I think I found somepony didn't get that Rarijack was a shipping... Rarijack x *insert fused pony here* fanfic?

post-25449-0-80344900-1397631053_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6

Could be worse. Much. Much worse.

*insert catdog pun here* makes me wonder if someone wanted an artist to draw that or the artist was like hmmm... what happens if I fuse them together like catdog?

• Brohoof 1

Would this have been reality if Applejack had stayed in Manehatten and become a pony socialite? Would she and Rarity still hang out? Destined to be friends, wherever they are?

post-2257-0-72866300-1397643306_thumb.png

This one's quite a large file:

post-2257-0-71567600-1397643473_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

GOOD MORNING PONYVILLE!

huh? This isn't Ponyville? But I could have sworn... Q DISCORD! Don't judge me, I'm running on very little sleep.

Have some Rarity this morning. Playing on her... RariPhone. eh? Get it? huh?  :unsure:

rariphone_by_fralininin-d7d74ei.jpg

• Brohoof 3

GOOD MORNING PONYVILLE!

huh? This isn't Ponyville? But I could have sworn... Q DISCORD! Don't judge me, I'm running on very little sleep.

GOOD MORNING PONYVILLE *opens window and wubs are blasting* Wait a minute.....WHAT IS THIS FOUL LAND?!

Have some Rarijack...

post-25449-0-67471800-1397657272_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

It's about time I dropped by in here :D 

Even though Rarity is my waifu, I think Rarijack is a great ship :D

Rarity is mine, though. Remember that.

Anyway...

Applejack, be gentle! Don't hurt my waifu! :(

W4KOqCm.png

IT ISN'T IN THE BOOK GUISE

1384825432092.png

• Brohoof 6