Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarijack Fan Club

Noire Panzer

Well this IS the Rarijack thread. This relationship pairing is meant to flow about here in every form cept for r34 of course.. PG-13 forum and all.  Not sure what you're doin' here with that kind of mindset  :derp:  I can understand you liking both characters but each have their own separate fanclub for separate loving. This is for when both come together into a relationship silly.  :comeatus:

(mumbling)still don't think it's right... but it's your thing, so i guess i'll roll with it

(mumbling)still don't think it's right... but it's your thing, so i guess i'll roll with it

Well you don't have to roll with it if you dislike it ^^". I am just saying if you don't like it but you like both characters that they have their own place to revel in all that is that character. It would seem more enjoyable for yourself to visit those fan clubs than to be where the relationship mainly is.

• Brohoof 1

This thread... no.

*Shields my eyes*

NONONO I CAN'T LIKE RARIJACK D:

*Looks at all my Appledash pictures* 

[Heavy Breathing]

Do it Princess do it! Like Rarijack!  :D I can even give you a few pictures to start off with  :wub:

• Brohoof 2

Do it Princess do it! Like Rarijack!  :D I can even give you a few pictures to start off with  :wub:

I.. dunno. .3.

I can't... *flailing*

Okay maybe. 

• Brohoof 2

I.. dunno. .3.

I can't... *flailing*

Okay maybe.

Okay I will take that as a yes :D once I get back to my laptop I will post some newer pictures. Until then you can check out what thus thread has to offer :0 :wub:
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I got sent here by someone from the Rarity fan club.

Hello! Welcome to the Rarijack fan club. Take a few pictures =p

post-25449-0-28237900-1401785467_thumb.png

post-25449-0-58706400-1401785482_thumb.png

post-25449-0-09307000-1401785488_thumb.png

post-25449-0-57053000-1401785492_thumb.png

post-25449-0-13692600-1401785500_thumb.png

Group question! What do you like best about Rarijack? The opposites attract aspect, how well together they click in well done fan works, the subtle references to it in the show, their gosh darn amazing fan art!.. What do you like the best? (not limited to what I said)

I have read only one fan work yet even though i have piled up a list...shame on me I know. I love the subtle references to Rarijack in the show and their fan art is just AMAZING with the right artist!

Edited by Noire Panzer
  • Brohoof 1

Hello! Welcome to the Rarijack fan club. Take a few pictures =p

Group question! What do you like best about Rarijack? The opposites attract aspect, how well together they click in well done fan works, the subtle references to it in the show, their gosh darn amazing fan art!.. What do you like the best? (not limited to what I said)

I have read only one fan work yet even though i have piled up a list...shame on me I know. I love the subtle references to Rarijack in the show and their fan art is just AMAZING with the right artist!

For some reason, I've always liked couples that seem completely opposite of each other, and RariJack fits that perfectly. Two very different people managing to put aside their difference and see the good in each other is something that appeals to me. Also, they're interactions are awesome and make me smile.

I think what I like most about this shipping is that it seems from the show that it could actually be a thing. Rarity and Applejack get a lot of screen time together, and they really grow with each other. They get a lot of time together in the comics too, with another comic focused just on them on the way.

• Brohoof 2

This thread... no.

*Shields my eyes*

NONONO I CAN'T LIKE RARIJACK D:

*Looks at all my Appledash pictures* 

[Heavy Breathing]

Don't worry, my OTP is AppleDash, but I love Rarijack anyway  :wub: It's perfectly fine to love both XD 

post-20905-0-13535900-1401797287.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I've saw this pic,and I couldn't resist the temptation to upload it :3

Here you have,Rarijackers :D

353970__safe_rarity_applejack_humanized_

• Brohoof 3

surprisingly enough, the more i read this thread, the more i notice the subtle hints of rarijack in the show, and the more i grow to like rarijack. 

I noticed that there was a lot more of Rarijack in S4 than in any other season as of now.

• Brohoof 1

I noticed that there was a lot more of Rarijack in S4 than in any other season as of now.

yes i noticed that too. in fact, i don't really remember any other hints of Rarijack in the first 3 seasons...

• Brohoof 1

yes i noticed that too. in fact, i don't really remember any other hints of Rarijack in the first 3 seasons...

Here's an example of hints towards it in the first 3 seasons. They exist you just gotta find them.

• Brohoof 3

646172__safe_rarity_applejack_shipping_l

I love traditional art over everything,and it gets even better when is Rarijack,so...here you have :3

• Brohoof 2

I never thought I say this, but even the header picture on top suggests Rarijack.  :lol:

That's because, subconsciously, everyone knows that RariJack is the OTP

• Brohoof 3