Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Do you have any headcanons/theories?

Odyssey

Feeding on and sharing love merely sustains a changeling's hunger. Physical affection, however, can actually relieve fatigue and even heal a changeling's wounds.

• 2 weeks later...

Hoh-lrrrighty then! Gonna spit out a handful of the smaller headcannon barrage now before I pull out the big guns!

Pinkie Pie & Fluttershy hate each other.

Not outright hate, but more like that one other friend in the group of friends you hang out with that your personalities just clash together. Pinks is just too loud for Flutters, and Flutters is just to timid for Pinks. Get the feeling they only ever hang out together as a group and take efforts not to be alone together or they'll get a bit snippy.

Scootaloo DOES have parents, they're just so bland & inconsequential that, like Red's father, they just aren't allowed screentime.

Applejack's parent's aren't dead. They both happened to be pegusai, got tired of living the farm life & ditched their family to be Wonderbolts. As keeping up the farm is so deeply ingrained into the Apple family traditions, Granny Smith disowned them & starts shooting dirty looks if anypony dares bring them up. As AJ has a farm to look after, can't exactly walk on clouds & Granny would run them off the farm if they ever came down to visit, she doesn't get the time to go visit them in Cloudsdale.

Before they ascending into alicornhood, Celestia was a Unicorn & Luna was a pegasus. I've got "proof" for this one! Ever since Twilight ascended it really does seem as if her horn has been growing exponentially. I theorize that whatever quality you had & were more comfortable with using before Alicorn, only gets bigger & stronger afterwards. Luna seems to have the bigger wings of the two & takes every opportunity to use her wings, much like Rainbow Dash does. Celestia CLEARLY has the bigger horn & can be seen using her magic like a literal Lazer Cannon!

...yes, I do spend alot of time staring at mare's attributes. Shaddup...

Luna & Celestia don't actually have anything to do with the Moon & Sun. It's all a front! They just have the tradition of going out on their balconies during sunrise/moonrise in case any doubting ponies are keeping an eye on them & from centuries of telling the populace that their that important so nopony gets the idea to start up some kuu to overthrow them.  Wanna bring down Celestia, eh? Well, that'll make the sun come falling down on Equestia, won't it?

Pinkie Pie & Ditzy Doo "Muffins" Hooves are destined to become Draconequui. Wrote that down on one of my other threads.

Oh, speaking of parental relationships! Twilight & her parents have a strained relationship. Maybe from how she was taken off at a very early age for Celestia's school, how she once changed them into PLANTS or possibly something else further back... I feel that they don't get along well & have drifted apart.  I mean, look at how she cherishes her brother & TEACHER, Celestia so much as to write them letters so often that she brings it up with her friends, but no weekly letters to her parents? Heck, she keeps pictures of Celestia around her house, but none of her parents?

Another headcannon I have is that all the magical leylines of Equestria converge on the place Ponyville was founded. Which is why not only The Everfree is a backwoods, magical hotspot for freaky-deaky, but why the town gets attacked or demolished on an almost daily basis! Like that show, Eerie, Indiana! Just all the bad luck, monsters & hooplah gets funneled on down to Ponyville!

Also, I totally ship Lyra & BonBon! But not quite like what you're thinking!

I really like how the 100th episode painted Lyra as the "normal" one. Sure, she may be a huge fangirl for humans (that in her world are just mythical stories like griffons & unicorns are in ours.) but she's level-headed & calm as anypony. She's certainly not about to go around magically mutating her hooves into hands or break the inter-dimensional laws of space & time just to meet a human. She's just normal & pretty bland for the most part...not like Bon-Bon...

Bon-Bon is just another alias for her. Originally her name was Bom De Petard, a Prance super-secret agent that literally trotted the globe bringing down the biggest threats to Celestia's reign & whatever mission her agency slapped in front of her. She's fluent in every language & martial arts and can totally kill you with an eggbeater before you even flinch. She's actually got a really heavy Prance accent, but with as many disguises as she's donned over the years, she can be any mare you want her to be. She's also extremely Bisexual & a massive flirt from having seduced stallions & mares alike from every country, landmass & island in Equestria. She also has very intimate knowledge  in anatomy & chemistry, though the latter now only serves her to make her a decent cook for her current cover as a baker in Ponyville.  Trouble is... due to the main six solving most of the bigger problems & various other things happening behind the Agency's doors, they forced her into early retirement.

As much of a globe-trotting flank-kicker she is, Bom-Bom isn't settling into country life very well. She greatly misses her days of action & whirlwind, torrid affairs. As such she gets a bit tetchy at times & isn't best at keeping this cover... under cover. She keeps finding things to claim as a national danger to the government, chomping at the bit to attack the monsters that wander into Ponyville or treating pretty much everypony that crosses her path as a steamy romantic encounter. Especially her roomate Lyra. Lyra never was that much for a libido and hadn't even considered mares like that... Until Bonnie moved in to her house...  Maybe Lyra can get a bit silly at times, but Bon-Bon is a regular firecracker, jackhammer & a depth charge rolled into one mare!

It's with good reason the Agency retired her to Ponyville. They're so welcoming & used to odd ponies there, that even if Bon-Bon spilled the beans they'd just think she's just as loopy as Pinkie & her constant flights of fancy.

Why yes... I do rather like Bon-Bon. How could you tell?   

my headcanon is that Sunset Shimmer and Sunburst are brother and sister. However, after Sunset left for the human world, and Sunburst moved to the Crystal empire, their parents divorced; blaming each other for the departure of their children, and their bad choices made in life, and their dad hooked up with a new mare, and sired Star Dreams (which is why her coat and mane are so drastically different from her siblings')

• Brohoof 1

Actually...i just came up with something right now.
See, in the episode where Starlight alterded the timelines, the last one we saw was...nothing.
Just a empty wasteland.
What if this would be the result of the last great villains shenanigans?
Maybe there will be one last major villain, where the M6 along with the new reoccuring characters will spend atleast 2 seasons to track down.

Nah, i doubt it would be because of Glimglam, her little equality town probably wouldn't expand that much.

The Season 6 finale was an elaborate set-up by Celestia and Twilight to see if Starlight was worth letting back into Equestrian society after being sent to jail at the end of Season 5

Since Starlight failed to redeem Chrysalis, it's deemed a failure and Starlight goes back to prison

"Every Little Thing She Does" comes before "No Second Prances" with NSP being Starlight's first attempt at actually taking her friendship lessons seriously

Rainbow Dash actually does unleash a zombie plague on Ponyville and is eaten alive by Pumpkin and Pound Cake

She is then replaced by a Changeling

Trixie is also killed during the Finale and was replaced as well

• 4 months later...

I've got a theory that, if the writers notice, it'll be a funny actor allusion. Spitfire is Flashy's older sister. Kai and Mia are characters of Lego Ninjago, and they are voiced by Vincent Tong and Kelly Metzger respectively, the same VAs of Flashy and Spitfire 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

If Equestria were humanized, and I mean, the same Equestria, but with humans instead of ponies and keeping the fantasy setting. I’d imagine Twilight, both times she evolved, comes with a pair of.... “enhancements”  :bedeyes:

• 1 month later...

During the airing of season 9, I had an idea that Pinkie Pie was evil and working for Grogar the entire time. I know that sounds ridiculous and yes, I know it was to even think that.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Mlp Princess Rainbow Dash By Missxrona Mlp Princess - Rainbow Dash As A  Princess - Free Transparent PNG Clipart Images DownloadMLP Radiant Hope as a Princess by Hyper-E on DeviantArtRainbow Approves

Headcanon 

Radiant hope uses a Transformation Spell to Transform into a Pegasus (with a rainbow mane and tail) which goes by a new name. rainbow dash and was adopted by a Pegasus couple Bow Hothoof and Windy Whistles. and to decide to live a life as a Pegasus and tried hide her old life about the crystal empire and her former friend sombra

On 2020-04-16 at 6:18 PM, The Wife of Hawks said:

During the airing of season 9, I had an idea that Pinkie Pie was evil and working for Grogar the entire time. I know that sounds ridiculous and yes, I know it was to even think that.

I now believe that Pinkie Pie was evil and was working with Grogar the entire time. :proud:

Anyway, I also have a headcanon that Marble and Limestone Pie started a "rock-band" business and are trying to get it off the ground. :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...