Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open (This RP IS CLOSED) Welcome to the Grand Galloping Gala!

Lightning Bliss

@@Doc. Volt,

"Oh Volt I'm sorry to hear about the hiccups!" She felt guilty that the airmail wasn't being as reliable as it should be. "I'll try to address that soon as the Gala is over. In fact I'm sure I could probably locate your mail with the help of a royal guard around here. But we can wait after we've had our fun and caught up. I'm more then happy to do so." She smiled and placed her hoof tenderly on his to make him know she did really care for his products and equipment.

@,

She then turned back to Roac, a sort of odd look flickered in his eye, like he's had a change in heart, something she couldn't quite pick out but could sense. Happily though and honestly, she answered his question.

"Well to be honest Roac," she answered slowly, "it's not all it's cracked up to be... It's constant pressure and...sometimes even annoyance. I mean here I am, a married mare to my husband..." whom she kept quiet on the details knowing a shape shifting dragon might startle most ponies and gryphons alike, "we're just trying to live our lives after we got married...then I had to go and ascend into an alicorn. We try to live our lives normally...but I can't with all the scrolls I get about some kingdom, pack or tribe, needing help in treaty negotiations and I have to serve as middle grown diplmoate to most of these."

She took a sip of her milkshake again, then continued, "Oh sure money...I could have full access to the royal savings if I wanted to, but I dont' need to since my husband makes a good hobby...um.." she quickly corrected, "living, yes living, off mining for gem stones. He's a huge collector...has a..um...well a hoard of treasures and gems!" She giggled at her own joke, "we have our own savings, leaving less likely for us to have to tap into Canterlot savings. Means less taxes on the citizens and I feel better knowing we are spending money we've earned."

• Brohoof 1

@Lightning Bliss

He talks about your issues with business. "Ah, the downfall of monarchies. See, I've seen a little bit of everything, including some criminal industries. They don't run on one person doing everything; no, there is a " leader" who advises all of the others, but everyone handles their work."

"In the Thieves Guild, there's someone who handles the selling of stolen goods, another who distributes jobs among the various thieves, and a few who help finance everything. There isn't just a bunch of guildmasters who juggle everything-- the work is equally and evenly divided amongst all of the guild. It seems ironic that a criminal has the sense to do that, yet Celestia herself doesn't."

Roac chuckles to himself at that last quip. All of this information makes you wonder what he actually DOES for a living. From the sound of it, he must have gotten a bucket list together and completed most of it already.

"Hm... One last question; what is it like to ascend? I'm a griffon, so I'll never experience it myself, so I'm curious."

@@PokeBolter, (OOC you did NOT request to join the RP as processed. The link is in the first post of this RP. You also broke several rules to this RP. For that your post has been reported. If you wish to RP on the gala, please go to the link posted in the first post of this thread, and read the following rules there. Thank you)

@,

"Um..." that sudden flicker of nervousness came up in her belly again. She wasn't sure if she was safe with Roac anymore or not, "um...forgive me for being so bold but... How do you know so much about the thieves guides? I'm... not innocent to a hijack or kidnapping...Myself, Doc Vot and Polaris here infact were kidnapped by pirates about a year ago. Was a dire situation but we manated to fight back and escape... But they had a thieves guide too..."

She placed her crown then back on her head and gave Roac a firm look. "Sorry it's just...you seem like you know too much about thieves to make me feel comfortable around. Unless of course..." she blushed then not considering this from the start, "prehaps your an officer in your country? You a justice enforcer? That would explain a few things!"

@Lightning Bliss

Roac backpedals quickly. "Oh, I was a reporter, once. I did an undercover story on the Southern Griffonian chapter.. Got a bit of money from the Guard on the side, as well."

This is actually true-- the reporter job was his first actual line of work, before he became a thief himself.

He calms down and fixes his gaze upon you. He's just trying to make a good first impression. You can tell that there is more than meets the eye with this griffon, but he is genuinely trying to be normal and make some friends-- especially with you.

"So, um... Have you ever been to Southern Griffonia? It's my homeland, directly west of Saddle Arabia."

Roac begins to feel something-- something that hasn't been in in his heart for 10 years...

Friendship. That one thing that binds us all, that is as important to Equestrians as the sun is to a flower... Has been completely absent in Roac since before he sailed into Equestrian seas.

Roac speaks, whispering, "They call you the Princess of Peace for a good reason. . . You have earned that title."

@,

"Oh um... :blush: " she blushed even redder on her white cheeks, "you're very kind for saying so... I don't really feel all that special though to be honest. Of course if my husband were here, he'd be telling me to stop thinking so badly about myself heh." She sipped more on her drink then turned back to the gryphon, realizing he was staring at her more intently, making her blush even brighter red. She was forced to turn away and stare at the table as she spoke to him, "So wow...a reporter... Near um... Griffonia? No I... can't say I have been there.

Most of my travles take me to the Northern mountains, west of the Crystal Empire to deal with the dragon leaders, or to the far East over the cean to the Gryphon Empire, ruled by Empress Nortica. I've actually not been to the far south in my time as Princess. What's it like in Saddle Arabia?" She finally coaxed up her courage, calmed her blushing to give the gryphon a descent amount of eye contact and not be rude or shy, "are the ponies there as tall as they say? I hear their clothing is something to be hold. I'm not much on fashion but other cultures and beings have always been an interest of mine."

• Brohoof 1

@Lightning Bliss

He chuckles. "Ah, Saddle Arabian clothing is not much to behold. The things that the rich wear are very much like the things worn by the mares here at the Gala, whereas the peasants, such as myself, wear only what we need to resist the harsh weather. Turbans, shemaghs, and cloaks.

Saddle Arabians have their height because they are... Not actually ponies. They are a race called horses-- resistant to all types of magic, but physically on-par with any griffon. In fact, those of the northern half of Griffonian seem to spend most of their time getting in petty wars with a bunch of horses who live on a little patch of island known as Scoltland."

He pauses to notice your blushing. "Ah... Forgive me, I did not intend to make you uncomfortable... I am simply trying to make a few friends, despite what prejudices are against me and my kin."

"... You know, I have often been praised for my power of deduction. My sister, Nadia, once told me that I should have come here and become a detective. I never did, though... Maybe I should, when I get some more money in order to keep myself afloat."

@,

She nodded to him and smiled, "sorry if I'm blushing so much, I'm just not used to compliments... Though you'd think I would be after becoming an alicorn right? Heh?" She fidigted a bit before continuing, "when I was a pegasus I was picked on alot in my youth for my large ears and my tail...But after my parents divorced and my father died... I kinda ignored the insults after that, I guess you could say I stopped caring what others thought. But to now hear more compliments then anything? I guess it's a little bizzare for me."

Her large ears flickered as he mentioned about the arabian horses and their unique culture, and wondered if she'd ever get the chance to go down there to handle any diplomatic disputes in the future. But at the mention of his sister, she brighten up a bit, thinking about all her siblings, including one of her favorite brothers, John Pryzim.

"So you're not an only cub?" She asked him with a big smile, "me too! Well um, filly um...oh you know what I mean!" She giggled, lightning up a bit, "I was the third foal out of six others. My younger brother John Pryzim, he was my little partner in crime when we were young. Always got into trouble around Appleloosa. Oh that's where we were both raised after dad died... But anyways, the mention of you having a sister just made me think of him... He currently lives in Manehatten now with his stallion friend. Supposedly he's doing very well for himself as a comedian."

(OOC And that's it for me! Nice RP with everypony! I'll reply back later tomrrow!)

(edited)

@Lightning Bliss

"Don't feel so bad about those ears. Where I come from, large ears, let alone having them, is considered attractive. The same with having large wings, so I've lost in both those departments! *chuckle*"

You notice that he grins nostalgically as you mention your brother.

"It's just me and Nadia... Ironically, my parents had only 2 children, although you're expected to have dozens in Griffonia..."

His expression soon becomes melancholy and depressed. "...I miss her. I left her in Griffonia, there was only enough money for 1 of us to get on the ship... I hope she's okay..."

Roac stares at the table and wipes something from his eye... Was that a tear?

"I... I typically don't talk about my past with anypony... I'm not sure why, but I trust you..."

He continues with a cheeky tone."...And very few earn my trust, so you must be doing something right."

Roac pauses, staring into space. In his mind, a song from his childhood is playing (I can't properly send links through mobile, so I'll just tell you the name; "What Love Really Means")

Several minutes of silence pass by, and he eventually snaps out of his little flashback. Roac clears his throat.

"Ah... Forgive me, I'm not normally like this...I don't know what has gotten into me tonight."

He wipes his eyes and checks the clock. It's still somewhat early in the celebration.

(OOC: I won't be able to reply as often for the next 5 days, so just act as if Roac decides to sit back and observe for awhile.)

Edited by Roac
  • Brohoof 1

@@Lightning Bliss, @,

Volt fiddled nervosuly his hooves while listening to the two talking

"uhm... that Roac... he.. he has some familiar traits in the way he speaks and acts.. uhm nevermind..."

Volt thought giving the last sip to the milkshake

"we Pegasi are the warrior race of Equestria, not much importatn by now since it has been quite a loooong time since Equestria saw a big war ... in style... so now we just keep the weather going.. so yep... uhm this milkshake was really good... i'l like to take another one.. the look of the buffet isn't very inspiring if you ask me... meh... oh anyway Bliss"

he moved closer to her

"i was just kidding, you don't need to waste your time for the royal airmail , i willl start getting the components by my self"

he stretched his wings

"yeah.. definetely could do that... it is not healthy for me to stay closed down there eh eh.... i still work somehow for the weather, just not directely, i help like many other producing the electricty needed to Cloudsdale to make lughtings and power thei cloud condensifier machines... meh at least.. better then working for the Cloudsdale Weather Corporation..."

Volt suddenly shut up, staring down at the empty glass, he then shocked his head

"nah nevermind... so Bliss! after those pathetic escuse for pirates, what have you being up to? i guess you ordered Celestia to raid all the seas eh? ahha kidding of course, i know it is not your style"

@, @,

He sat quietly next with his friends, plus the two new acquaintances Obscure and Roac while he listened to each of their exchange of words between them, especially the wingless gryphon Roac who he looked at with a slight suspicion as he listened to his tone of voice. There was something about this character that he couldn't put his hoof on, but instead of trying to bother figure out he merely smiled and nodded as Roac kept telling a bit of his background. Fascinating, mr. Roac. I've met all kinds of gryphons in my life, but there's something most unique about you. He took a small sip of the milkshake give to him by Obscure, before turning from the gryphon to look at the cheery darconequus with a smile. This is quite good. mr Obscure! Never had a tastier milkshake like yours before. I give you 10/10 for both the deliciousness and the aestethicness! He turned his attention back to the Roac the gryphon.

Anyways, I've always wanted to travel to the saddle arabia someday, in fact, I think my magazine is scheduling a photoshoot there in the future to show off the new upcoming Violet Nevarra summer collection. Also since I do alchemy as a hobby on the side of my work, I'd love to travel into the deep deserts to search ingredients of all kind that are rare to come by here in the equestria. He took another sip of the milkshake glass and finished the rest of the chocolate goodness with a long gulp, and wipes the creamy mustache off from his lips with his napkin. Anyhow, do you have any pointers of where to go and what should I know about the culture before I would land my hoof there?

@,

"I guess we are both missing loved ones," she said placing a hearty hoof on his shoulder and stroking his feathers gently. "Don't worry, one day I'm sure you'll get the chance to see her again. Heck, I probably should try to visit my brother and his studfriend when I get the chance."

@@Doc. Volt,

Turning to Volt and smiling at his comments about how he was going to get his own components, and the fact he's not been getting out much. She lightly lifted up one of his wings and dropped it, repeating it so a few times.

"I can see so on the factor of you not getting out as much Volty," she giggled as she flopped his wing, "look at these little chicken wings! They look like they've not been used in months!" She laughed out loud and hugged him, feeling happy to be able to tease him again knowing his playeful personality. He'd more likely come up with something to get her back later. "But if you insist on me not worrying about the airmail... I'd still like to know that they are providing a good and fair service to our citizens... It's not right if they are getting paid what they are and not providing the service we are expecting. I'll still want to have a look into it.

But anyways," she sipped her shake again, "I've forgotten all about those pirates. Sure I'm...tempted to ask Celestia's permission for me to send out an armada to scan the east ocean, but that is Gryphon Empire territory. So I've already taken the liberties to warn Empress Nortica on the situation. I have no doubts they will track down any other pirates in their area."

@@Lightning Bliss,

Those words appear to spark an idea in Roac's mind, and his eyes light up as his beak shows something equivalent to a smile.

"... You're a genius! A GENIUS!"

~After this gala... I need to make some money... enough to earn a passage to Equestria for Nadia.~

@@Polaris,

"Ah... Saddle Arabia... First off, wear clothing. Not only does the weather require it, but it is expected for anyone there to wear clothes. Another thing-- don't go into the desert, if you can help it. The desert is a dangerous place, full of monsters, sandstorms, and who-knows-what-else. Besides, you can get everything you need at the bazaar, and at a good price if you feel like haggling.

And, one more thing-- be careful who you're caught talking to. There's a caste system over there, and you don't want to get found with an 'untouchable'."

Roac sits back to allow the ponies and draconequus to continue speaking with one another, pondering all the things that have happened so far, up to this point. ~I've made some friends here, some really good ones... I'm worried about some of the things I've told, because eventually I'll have to come clean... I have to completely earn their trust, first, and that's not easy for a thief.~

@, @@Polaris, @@Doc. Volt,

She smiled to her older friends as well as the new as they were talking amongst themselves. 'Huh', she thought, 'maybe this Gala wan't be so bad after all! I've had a decent drink, a lovely dance, and now lovely conversations with friends! Maybe this will be the best night ever!' She stood up out of her seat and stretched out her front legs and then back ones before stretching out her wings.

"Oh sorry gentlecolts," she said after she was done, "just feeling the need to stand and stretch. Maybe after our conversations, we should all go exploring around the castle! I've not had much opprotunity to actually look at the artwork and sculptures or windows of the palace. Maybe it could be fun? And forgive me but, I am a sucker for the artwork, and gardens." Feeling her stomach mummble again, she then added, "Hehe excuse me a second... I think I'd like to give the buffet another try." She then teleported to the food table and stood there looking at the different platters of entrees. She spotted what looked like to be a fruit cup cocktail, but none of it was really speaking to her.

"Really should have a meeting about these Gala's...about serving food ponies can actually identify..."

(edited)

(Sorry if this post doesn't make sense, it appears a joiner of the RP was removed due to behavior and for that I"ll have to fix this post so sorry for posting twice)

She scanned the table looking for any obvious edibles, but the first thing she could spot was a slice of small little cakes with cherries on top... She made a smirk at the cherry, it being her least favorite fruite, but levitated a small plate over and ate the little cake while disregarding the cherry in one bite. She smiled as she munched, enjoying the sweet icing, smacking loudly...

That attracted some unwanted eyes as some of the more fancy ponies started to stare at her... She grinned apologetically, then levitated a napkin to powder her lips before turning to the cater pony, a green stallion with yellow hair. "Sorry for my manners sir..." she said nervously, "I guess I"m just enjoying myself too much with the sweets."

"It's more then alright your Highness!" the stallion chuckled and gave her another piece of the cake, "if your innocent joy of loving one of the foods here is what I get to see tonight, then you've made my time at the gala more enjoyable! Between you and me your highness... it's kinda boring."

"Don't I know it?" She giggled and took another bite.

Edited by Lightning Bliss

Stormwing, a grey pegasus with the most striking of manes, entered the gala hall. He wasn't dressed to the nines like some of the more fancier ponies, but he was well-dressed. In a black suit that matched the streak of his mane, and a shirt underneath that, which was red, he was fairly dressed for the occasion. He didn't take too much to owning lots of clothes for the purpose of only wearing them a few times in his life time.

Shoving any prior thoughts he had of the gala out of his mind, he walked through the open doors with a smile upon his grey face. The pegasus' wings shifted around under his jacket. The music was the first thing that hit him. The rhythm was soft, soothing. Stormwing swayed a little to the tune, keeping a smile on his face all the while. Looking around at the other attendees, he saw a white alicorn, which he took note of, in case she passed him. It was always polite for a gentlecolt to bow to royalty, which he did anyway. 

The pegasus found a nice little corner that wasn't too crowded. Making his way there, he saw plenty of faces, some of which he already knew.

• Brohoof 1

@Stormwing

You notice a wingless, earth-brown griffon examining you with a cold and calculating deadpan expression. He's sitting at a table with a few others, and one extra seat-- in fact, he appears to be sitting with a draconequus.

~Hm... Newcomer, fashionably late. He doesn't have much on him... Wonder how he got in. Very striking mane... Appreciates classical music.~

~It seems much too calm here... I feel like something bad'll happen any moment... It's... It's just my nerves, I guess...~

@Everyone else at the table

"Hey, I'm gonna go stretch my legs a bit. Keep a seat open for when I get back, eh?"

Roac steps up out of his seat to go outside to the garden. Once he's out of sight, he takes off his coat and goes for a brief exercise in the forest, returning soon after and putting his coat back on. He walks by Stormwing on his way in, tipping an imaginary hat as he goes in his merry way to mingle with the other guests and otherwise enjoy the party.

He eventually comes over to meet Bliss as she eats. "Not too bad of a setup for a lackluster party such as this. Seriously, somepony should think of bringing entertainment..."

Roac snatches a little piece of shrimp prepared for the more carnivorous partygoers, eating it in a single bite and appearing quite pleased with the food. "Mm... Mmm... This-this is good."

@,

Grinning at the eagered gryphon's appitite, she went for another edurb. It was a flaky white cracker with a piece of small mozerella cheese and a black olive on top. "Oh one of my favorites! Olivies!" She levitated a piece off the tray and put it all in her mouth in one bite, "mmm you are right about that Roac. I guess I didn't give the table a fair chance. But I do admit the entertainment tonight is a bit down...I guess we have to find ways of making our own entertainment."

The band music then took a different tune after testing their insturments...the lead pony known as Octavia stepped down to give her hooves a break, while a pianoest took the stage and tapped some pleasent keys, followed by ambient music of the violen. The music was soft and tranquil...it made her fade into a dream like state...wanting to just float away with the music.

"Um..." she blushed a little to ask, "I know this may seem a bit...awkward for me...and my friend Obscure had already given me the honor...But... would you mind if you um...danced with me?" She hinted at the dance floor, her eyes lit up from the music. "I know...it's silly um..." she turned away feeling shy suddenly, "it's the music... I love music like this, it makes me just want to move slowly with it you know? Just a dance amongst friends."

@Lightning Bliss

Roac listens to the ambient music, being reminded of the tranquil docks that he and Nadia once called home. Then, as he begins to get really into the music, he is taken off guard by your request.

"Ah, Princess, 'tis a shame that your husband met you before I did! You are a rare gem among the royalty, here in the Palace. Yes, I wouldn't mind a dance; after all, one should truly get a chance to enjoy this music, eh?"

He bows slightly, having gotten the hang of his capacity for gentlecoltly charm, and offers his claw to you. His hand is soft and agile-looking, yet having a sense of delicateness balanced with strength. His claws are trimmed just enough to be able to be used when needed, yet also short enough so that he does not accidentally poke holes in people.

When you first saw him, he looked like a petty criminal, casing the joint. Now, after truly meeting him, you've found him to be a deep, knowledgeable griffon that always seemed to be able to listen or provide a pearl of wisdom. In fact, he completely challenges most prejudices held by the majority of Equestrian society towards griffons; they are typically portrayed as savage, brutal beasts, yet Roac has demonstrated that they have a surprising capacity for tenderness and care.

@@Lightning Bliss, @@Doc. Volt,

He watched smilingly as both princess Bliss and Roac the gryphon raised from the table and proceeded to the dance floor, where they began to dance slow and delicately to the tune of the soothing song, while gently held each other as they moved around with other pony couples on the floor. His smile however dropped a bit, when he saw his boss standing at the corner of the dance floor talking with some of her acquaintances, while occasionally taking a glance at the other ponies dancing blissfully with each other, before he noticed her sighing out loud as she returned to talk with her friend.

The sight made him feel bad for the cerulean earth pony mare, since he knew that she was dedicated to her work alone and it rarely gave her time to rest and get to know other ponies more personally, like all the ponies working for her at the workplace or the ones of her familiy. She was a work driven mare, but even that fact was sometimes put to the test, as he had sometimes seen her watching sadly at the loving pony couples passing at the streets of canterlot, while sitting in her favourite café every afternoon after work. She wished that she too would have that special somepony, but she wouldn't know how and have time to find one, since there was always more work to be done.

Sigh... Poor miss Photo Finish... You'll find your special somepony one day, I'm sure of it.... He thought to himself with a hint of sadness in his heart, before he took a sip from his wine glass and turned to look at the blue pegasus engineer. So Doctor Volt. What do you think of this gala so far? Anything remotely what you expected?

@@Polaris,

Volt took a glass of wine with his wing, being carefull on taking the same type of thet the unicorn took, he then sipped it with a single gulp

"uhm.. tasty.. well... i thought this galà were boring and filled with boring ponies, i still have to change idea on the first thing, but at least the second idea is gone as i have met some rather interesting ponies... "  he took another glass "and creatures, a ghryphon as well apparently.. strange to see one her oh but.. nevermind, i am not more in competition with them since i have left Cloudsdale.. kinda miss that awesome city, the momotony and the grey of the concrete somtimes drives you crazy you know? At least when i have a moment, i get to see the two princesses works on the top of the dam, right above the water level, at West, where the sun meets the watar line, and the moon timidly shows her light... ah i am sure you have saw better stuff in your life, being a pegasus i should get used to this, but... strangely.. i can't.. one of the few advantages of being closed there i guess... so Polaris my friend" he placed his hoof on his friend's shoulder "what do you do to live in these days?"

he asked taking another sip from the glass

• Brohoof 1

@@Doc. Volt,

He felt Volt's arm being placed over his shoulder and took a sip of wine from his glass before responding.

Well, doctor Volt. Like I might have told you earlier briefly, I work at the Vogue magazine as an assistant to the famous editor-in-chief miss Photo Finish. I help her around the office, take notes, arrange meetings and photoshoots, maintain public relations and a long list of all other sort of related stuff. He took a finishing gulp from his glass, placed it on the table and turned to look at the Volt again.

It was actually one of my first jobs ever when I came here in equestria all those years ago. Before that, I used to travel around the land from place to place pointlessly doing all kinds of loose jobs to earn some bits in order to acquire supplies, as I lived off the land most of the time, away from the civilization and the gazes of other ponies. He looks down and his ears drooped to the sides. Some of the jobs I took weren't exactly considered legal here in equestria, and I'm not proud of what I did, but I was different back then and I had to survive somehow.

He raised his head back up and sighed out contently while smiling. At least those days are far behind me since I have a home, a job and a full citizenship of kingdom of equestria, to which I can't be more happier for and so honored to know such wonderful ponies like you, Volt. He grabbed another glass of wine from a nearby waitress's platter and hovered it close to him and raised it up to propose a toast. For friendship, doctor Volt and all the prosperous years to come!

@,

She curtsied in front of him, tapping her horn to the ground then slowly lifted up again, the red hue on her cheeks still obvious. Slowly but gracefully she placed her hoof trustingly in Roac's talon and allowed him to escort her to the dance floor. He gently placed his other talon on her hip, and slowly and surely she began to follow him in time with the music. Two dances in one night so far.... she thought to herself, I hope to get one out of all my friends this evening, before having one with Night Lights... I know his will be the cherry on top... She smiled realizing this, then looked up into Roac's eyes, seeing a caring soul flicker within his eagle pair.

"You're very light on your lion paws," she commented softly to him as she felt the opprotunity to twil in front of him before softly coming back to his talons to continue their friendly dance. "It's funny how each friend as a different means of dancing... Obscure's was more playful and light hearted... You're is soft and noble...I wonder how Polaris and Volt will dance...if I get the chance to ask them." She smiled and placed her head on his chest since it was at her level while she followed him, "thank you for dancing with me... this really does make the Gala more pleasent to a silly mare like me."

@@Polaris,

"pfffftt screw the past Polaris! screw what i had to do in the past and screw all! let's forget the past and go on! for our future, for Cloudsdale and for friendship!"

Volt said picking up aother glass and tingling it on the one of Polaris, then he emptied it in a single gulp

"and you know what? i am happy for you, at least you are working with a mare of the caliber of Photo Finish! And to me it seems like you do enjoy your work now, so what is better? i Love working at the dam, i just wish it was less monothonous.. sheeesh i better shut up.. last time i said so.. it almost got destroied.... eh eh ask Seth... it was quite a mess so since that i try to behave my.. wishes.. eh eh... uhm i wonder where Bliss is... i don't know why she invited me here in first place.. i guess that for you it is because of your job with Photo FInish right? I had to rent this suit to get here! me! in a suit! you are used to it i know but not me! i feel ridicolous... i wonder what Photo Finish would say about my working .. ' causal' look pfft... may take a photo service at the dam uhm? ahaha kidding!"

• Brohoof 2

@Lightning Bliss

Roac calmly goes along with the dance, his paws stepping in precise and delicate patterns as the two of you dance. The other dancers do not appear as surprised by this dance; they think that Roac must be a Griffonian ambassador.

"You're not the only one who's enjoying this, Princess. I'm going to have some story to tell Nadia..."

He cracks his odd, beaked smile again as he twirls you around, quickly but gently. He is very skilled with his talons and paws, yet he does not seem as... Bulky, as other griffon males. In fact, he seems about average, by pony standards; he's strong looking (Maybe he does gymnastics), but not like a bodybuilder.

The song eventually ends, and Roac bows town, lightly pecking your hoof in his talon. After that, he escorts you off of the dance floor.

"Thank you for the dance, Bliss. That was... Quite enjoyable, to say the least. Your husband is a lucky man, and I'd imagine that he is an exceptional pony to have earned your hoof in marriage."

He leans forward, back onto all fours. This brings you at eye level with him.

"Say, will we ever get a chance to meet this husband of yours?"

@,

"I'm sure we will!" She smiled though was a bit hesitent on fully describing her husband and his 'true form' but knew it wouldn't matter since he was in his pony form. "He's currently doing his patrols around the castle. Can't really miss him, he's a pure black pegasi with red and blue highlights in his mane and tail similar to my own," She stated as she twirled her gryphon like rainbow tail at him, "he's got some odd wings, kinda like a drag-ahem, like a bat pegasus pony I guess you could say. Anyways he's not only my husband, but my poersonal royal guard, or body guard. Since he was there at my ascention, Princess Celestia thought it were more fitting for him to be not only my husband, but personal protector as well."

She seemed to glow with pride as she spoke about her handsome stallion. He seemed to shined extra brilliant on this romantic night with Celestia's royal guard armor that the other guards were wearing. Gold on black really did bring out his lines and handsome eyes. "Why don't we go look for him while we explore the castle?" She asked him, "I'm sure Polaris, Volt and maybe Obscure would like to see him. Polaris and Volt are our old friends we've known for awhile. I'm sure he could take a break long enough to mingle with us. Come!" She took his talon tenderly and pulled him over back to their friends' table.

@@Doc. Volt, @@Polaris,

"Polaris? Volt?" She asked as she pulled Roac over with her, "me and Roac are going to explore the castle, do a little sight seeing, while trying to find Night Lights. Would you like to come?"